Original Sightseeing Bus Tour Hotel + Ticket Packages
Includes 3 FREE Walking Tours & Guided Thames Cruise
Select attraction dates
This ticket is valid for 1 day.
Children are aged between 5 - 15 years
Year round (daily)
About Original Sightseeing Bus Tour
Experience the best of London onboard The Orignal Tour's famous red open-top buses. London's most popular sightseeing tour offers its guests the ultimate introduction to the capital and includes entertaining English-speaking guides, an unrivalled fleet of superb modern buses, three main tour routes, two of which offer full multi-lingual commentary, 3 fascinating free walking tours including the NEW Royal Wedding Walk, a fantastic free Thames Hop-on Hop-off river cruise pass, and an exclusive Kids Club. All hop-on hop-off tickets are valid 24-hours across over 80 conveniently located stops.
Key Selling Points:
- Hop on and Hop off at over 80 stops
- Service operates between 8.30am and 5.00pm every 15-20 minutes in winter with more frequent and later departures in summer
- Yellow Route: Takes in London's landmark, attractions and offers entertaining live-guided commentary in English
- Red Route: Also takes in London's top landmarks and provides digitally-recorded commentary via earphones in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Russian. Kid's Club Channel featured on the Red Route
- Blue Route: (or Museum Tour) gives easy access to many of the top museums, shops and attractions and also offers multi-lingual commentary. Kid's Club Channel featured on the Red Route
- FREE Walking Tours (10.30am Changing of the Guard; 1.00pm Royal Wedding Walk (NEW); 3.30pm Jack the Ripper)
- FREE Hop on and Hop off river Thames cruise pass with City Cruises
- Superb, award-winning, modern, open-top bus fleet, many with low-floor disabled access
- Kid's Club with specialist children's commentary on the Red and Blue Route and free kid's activity pack for all 5-12 year olds
|Opening Hours:||At frequent intervals|
Did you know
From 1st October 2013 until 28th February 2014 tickets will automatically be valid for 48 hours instead of 24 hours. 2 days for the price of 1!