Warwick Castle- SAVE 22% OFF WALK UP RATES. Ticket + Hotel Packages
Experience a totally electrifying day out at Britain's Ultimate Castle.
- 1 Ticket Date
- 2 Hotel Stay Details
- 3 Ticket Types
- 4 Select Hotel
About Warwick Castle- SAVE 22% OFF WALK UP RATES.
Our fantastic Warwick Castle deals include both entry tickets and a hotel stay, offering you great value on your short break in Warwick. Simply pick your travel dates on the calendar above, and select your ideal Warwick Castle hotel deal on the next page for one great package price!
Standing in the heart of Warwickshire, on the edge of the River Avon, Warwick Castle is a stunning medieval fortification. Discover over 1,000 years of the Castle's history on one of our fantastic Warwick Castle breaks. With plenty of hotels near Warwick Castle to choose from you can spend the day at the Castle without worrying about your journey home.
Blending its rich and fascinating history with exciting new attractions you can enjoy Warwick Castle family breaks suitable for all age groups. From learning about Royal scandals and beautiful Princesses, to discovering the best of Castle warfare, there really is something for the whole family to enjoy.
- See the scary side of the Castle with a look into the Castle Dungeon, and uncover the Castle’s fascinating haunted history.
- Travel to Camelot with Merlin: the Dragon Tower, where medieval history comes to life.
- New to Warwick Castle, head to the Time Tower and get to know Warwick Castle’s rich and vibrant history on a whirlwind journey through time. Join well-known historical characters through the ages and watch battles and triumphs unfold through their eyes. Experience a Castle under siege, and see what life at Warwick Castle was like before it took its rightful place in England’s history as the region’s grandest stately home.
- Mike the Knight is also back in 2015, promising brand new adventures to get involved with at Warwick Castle! You can catch Mike the Knight again this autumn on 12th-13th, 19th-20th and 26th-27th September.
Warwick Castle remains one of the most beautifully preserved medieval fortresses in all of England. Not only has it welcomed visitors from far and wide for over a century, but it has attracted Royal visits ever since it's construction in the year 1068. A must-visit for the whole family, don’t miss out with our hotels near Warwick Castle - the perfect way to enjoy your day out and get a peaceful night’s sleep nearby too!
|Address:||Warwick Castle, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 4QU, England|
|Opening Hours:||10am - 5pm daily|
|Get Directions:||Warwick Castle is well signposted, and less than two miles from junction 15 of the M40. Charges apply for car parking.|
|Extra:||Child ages: 4-16|
Did you know
The Great Hall was first constructed in the 14th century, rebuilt in the 17th century and then restored in 1871 after it had been badly damaged by a fire.
Stay on a Warwick Castle Short Break
A Warwick Castle break provides an opportunity to experience mediaeval history in style. The convenience of a hotel near Warwick Castle makes this a enjoyable and informative family break, and our choice of hand picked hotels near the castle guarantees an enjoyable hotel break to suit your budget. We offer hotels both close to, or within an easy drive of Warwick Castle, with great value for all the family.
- TripAdvisor Traveller Rating
- Based on 5475 reviews
The information on this website are the views and opinions of TripAdvisor members and not TripAdvisor LLC. It is provided 'as is' and we accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or inconvenience sustained by anyone resulting from this information. You should verify critical information (like visas, health and safety, customs, and transportation) with the relevant authorities before you travel.
©2007 TripAdvisor LLC. All rights reserved