Number of hotels in this location - 406
Our Scotland hotels offer a truly unique experience rich in national heritage, enthralling culture and much, much more! Discover the Scottish blend of romantic glens, cosmopolitan cities and secluded islands, as well as exploring medieval castles, historic ruins and fascinating museums.
With the chance to visit Glasgow’s vibrant art scene, sample the famous Malt Whisky and relax in the tranquil highlands – Scotland is a truly wonderful destination for a short break any time of the year.
- A vibrant city and the cultural hub of Scotland, Edinburgh boasts an abundance of sights and attractions just waiting to be discovered. Visit Edinburgh Castle, hike up Arthurs Seat, shop ‘til you drop on Princes Street or for regal day out head to the spectacular Holyrood Palace.
- Set sail to one of the Scottish Isles for a tranquil retreat with beautifully secluded surroundings. From the famous Isle of Skye and its impressive Cuillin mountain range, to the stunning coastline on the Isle of Mull – these iconic islands are not to be missed.
- Discover Scotland’s favourite seaside destination in Ayr, or why not try your luck at the famous Ayr Racecourse. If maritime attractions are more your thing, Dundee’s HMS Unicorn and RRS Discovery are the place for you.
- For picturesque landscapes and rolling hills, The Scottish Highlands and its towering mountains are the obvious choice.
- Find an impressive port and an old distillery in Oban on the North West, or head to Dumfries and Galloway for historic battlefields and captivating medieval castles.
Choose Hotels by Availability
Hotels in Scotland
Whatever brings you to Scotland’s ‘Granite City’; be it the rich history or impressive visitor attractions, our Aberdeen hotels will ensure a short break to remember.
- Aberdeen’s history trail offers rich heritage at the Aberdeen Maritime Museum, gothic architecture of the Marischal College and fine art for free at the Aberdeen Art Gallery.
- Our city centre hotels in Aberdeen are perfect for exploring Union Street’s 800 stores, sampling delicious cuisine in Aberdeen’s quality restaurants or catching live acts at The Lemon Tree Cafe Bar.
- Or head further afield and discover the Cairngorms National Park, tranquil lochs, stunning glens and unique mountain landscape, plus visit the nearby beach on Aberdeen’s rugged coastline or enjoy a round of golf on one of the many local courses.
Located in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park, our terrific Aviemore hotels offer a great location for exploring the spectacular scenery, fantastic outdoor activities and great visitor attractions of this beautiful part of the world. Vibrant Inverness and Fort William are both within easy driving distance too, providing fab shopping opportunities and places to eat, drink and relax.
Booking a hotel in Ayr will set you in the heart of one of Scotland’s most popular seaside resorts, surrounded by spectacular scenery, ancient castles and a wealth of visitor attractions. Sports fans will feel right at home, with plenty of high quality golf courses close by at Belleisle, Seafield and Dalmilling, as well as opportunities to try your luck at the famous Ayr Racecourse.
With an array of intriguing towns and villages surrounded by the beautiful rolling hills of Scotland, the Clyde Valley has it all. Superbly located for day trips to both Glasgow and Edinburgh too, our range of Clyde Valley hotels can really help you make the most of your short break in Scotland.
Take a relaxing break in Scotland by choosing one of our fantastic hotels in Dumfries and Galloway. With rolling moorland at Criffel hill, majestic woodland at the Forest of Ae and picturesque coastal resorts such as Hestan Island, this enchanting region is an idyllic destination for a short break in Scotland.
As Scotland’s fourth largest city, hotels in Dundee make a brilliant choice for taking a short break in Scotland. As well as retaining much of its sea faring and industrial heritage, the city offers a modern city escape with plenty of opportunities for a spot of retail therapy too.
Discover all the capital city of Scotland has to offer with our amazing Edinburgh hotels. From the beautiful Lothian countryside to the cosmopolitan historic centre – Edinburgh has it all.
Surrounded by picturesque landscapes, unspoilt coastlines, famous landmarks and an array of popular visitor attractions, our hotels in Fife are the ideal choice for a short break in Scotland. From the ancient towns of Dunfermline and Kirkcaldy to charming St Andrews and the quaint fishing villages of East Neuk, this historic county has it all.
Glasgow is a vibrant city offering a rich art scene with over 200 art organisations, stunning architecture, chic boutiques and an array of stylish Glasgow hotels. Explore the impressive works of Charles Rennie Mackintosh whose style adorns much of the architecture throughout the city, as well as some of the best shopping in the UK and the most vibrant and exciting nightlife in Scotland. Make sure your visit is action packed by combining one of our hotels in Glasgow with return rail or tickets to top attractions. A world class cultural scene can be found close to most of our hotels in Glasgow and there is no shortage of great places to eat and drink. But don’t forget that our wide choice of Glasgow hotels feature elegant restaurants and bars too, and offer all the facilities you need to ensure an enjoyable and relaxing stay. We offer a wide selection of hotels in Glasgow to suit a range of needs, from luxurious 5 star properties through to mid priced and budget options. Many of our Glasgow hotels are located in the heart of this cosmopolitan city, and provide an ideal base for exploring the area. Visit the great museums and galleries in the city centre, many of which are free. Alternatively venture further afield and enjoy the magnificent scenery with the beautiful Clyde Valley hills, breathtaking views of East Dunbartonshire and many historic towns and villages that surround Glasgow.
Book one of our Grampian hotels for a magnificent short break in Scotland’s world-renowned stunning highlands. From castles, whiskey and golf in Aberdeen to endless rolling hills, forests and woodlands across Aberdeenshire, you’ll have plenty to keep you entertained in the Grampian region.
- Head to CairnGorms National Park and take in the amazing wild landscapes or try your hand at a range of outdoor activities from gentle strolls and hiking to skiing and snowboarding down CairnGorm Mountain.
- Proudly renowned as Castle Country, Aberdeenshire is home to more than 300 amazing Scottish castles. Visit the gloomy ancient ruins of Dunnottar Castle in Stonehaven, the fairy-tale inspired Craigievar Castle in Alford, or the romantic Balmoral Castle where Queen Victoria stayed with her beloved Prince Albert.
- Boasted a breath-taking rugged coastline, the Grampian region is perfect for a seaside break anytime of the year. Enjoy the picturesque shores of Balmedie, marvel at the sweeping sands of Cruden Bay or take a snap of the fascinating lighthouse at Rattray Head.
A modern city in the heart of the Highlands of Scotland, Inverness offers spectacular scenery, great shopping, fantastic pubs and restaurants, beautiful parks, a castle and an array of great Inverness Hotels. In an enviable location at the top of the Great Glen, close to Loch Ness and its famous monster, Inverness is ideal for a getaway.
Nestled in the glorious beauty of one of the largest National Parks in Scotland, Loch Lomond is the largest expanse of inland water in Britain, and we’ve got an excellent choice of Loch Lomond hotels to pick from when visiting this sublime location.
Whether you’re looking for Oban hotels or Fort William hotels, discover the stunning north-west coast of Scotland on a short break with SuperBreak. Visit Oban’s port – the largest in the area, explore the dramatic shores of Loch Linnhe at Fort William, or experience the vast wilderness and towering mountains in the Scottish Highlands.
- McCaig’s Tower is a must-visit amphitheatre in the town of Oban. After making the climb to this iconic landmark, you’ll be greeted with remarkable views across the bay and Atlantic Islands.
- At the historic Oban Distillery you can witness first-hand the traditional craftsmanship of whisky production used in this charming coastal town since 1794. Finish the tour with drams of the Oban 14 year old West Highland Malt.
- As the highest mountain in the British Isles, Ben Nevis attracts more 200,000 visitors each year with many hoping to walk, hike or even climb some or all of the famous ascent. Standing 1,344 metres above sea level, you’re guaranteed spectacular views of the beautiful Scottish Highlands no matter which route you take.
Once the capital of Scotland, Perth is now a vibrant cosmopolitan city full of rich historic tales stretching back over 800 years. With our hotels in Perth, you can easily explore all this city has to offer whilst taking in its bustling atmosphere and extraordinary past.
Our hotels in Pitlochry make an excellent base for visiting the stunning Scottish landscape. Popular with walkers, this Victorian town is nestled in the heart of Scotland, and is surrounded by rugged countryside and mountains including Ben Vrackie and Schiehallion. All of our Pitlochry hotels provide easy access to the magnificent outdoors and modern attractions too.
- The Pitlochry Damn and Salmon Ladder is one of Scotland’s top attractions. A popular destination for visitors staying in our hotels in Pitlochry, this hydro-electric damn was designed to create the Loch Faskally and to allow local salmon to continue their journey upstream along the River Tummel.
- A major cultural attraction for those staying in our Pitlochry hotels is the Pitlochry Festival Theatre, which is unique in offering visitors a different show each night of the week.
- Our hotels in Pitlochry also provide easy access to the nearby village of Blair Atholl, which is home to the Atholl Country Life Museum and the striking white-clad Blair Castle. The castle gardens are magnificent and feature a walled garden, a wooded grove and a red deer park.
Brimming with fascinating heritage, picturesque landscapes and plenty of outdoor activities, our Scottish Borders hotels offer visitors the perfect short break experience.
For awe-inspiring scenery, captivating history and a unique island experience, choose one of our Scottish Island hotels. Renowned for their delectably fresh seafood, amazing outdoor activities and selection of fascinating museums, castles and monuments, the Scottish Isles are a must-visit destination in Scotland.
Please note that information contained in these location guides was correct at the time of research, but may be liable to change. Any mentioned attractions/points of interest can change or close. Maps are a guide only. If you do find any inaccuracies or know of something you feel deserves inclusion in our guides, please email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.