Superbreak Confirms That to Continue to Act as Principal ...10 May 2007
... as it introduces second edition overseas beach accommodation only programme!
Superbreak has launched its second edition ‘Beach Hotels and Apartments in Europe and Beyond’ 2007 brochure with 54 new properties. The additional product means the operator is on course to achieve its target of 40,000 customers booked via agents on this programme in 2007, an increase of 12% on 2006. Furthermore, the operator has confirmed that it will continue to act as the Principal on all bookings. Overall prices lead in at £3.75pppn at the two star Golden Orange hotel in Marmaris, Turkey on a self catering basis.
54 new hotels have been introduced, bringing the total now brochured to 700, in addition to over 250 other non-brochured hotels bookable on www.superbreak.com/agents. 200 different Mediterranean resorts are featured plus the Red Sea, Black Sea, Far East, Caribbean and Atlantic Ocean destinations.
To ensure that agents have the widest choice, one third of the programme is now self-catering plus there is a full spread of hotels from two to five star to cater for all budgets. The programme also features 85 hotels that are available on an all-inclusive basis for customers who like to control their spend whilst they are away.
New properties across the programme include:
- A new value for money property in Ayia Napa, Cyprus has been added which is ideal for young customers looking for somewhere lively to stay. The four star Napa Mermaid Hotel is a popular place to stay with prices from £31pppn on a b/b basis in June and October.
- The ever-popular three star Servigroup Rialto Hotel in Benidorm is new in the brochure. An extremely strong seller on the UK market, prices start at £21pppn on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis in June.
- Superbreak has begun working with the well-known family resorts of Pierre et Vacances. These self-catering holiday villages are located around France and Spain and are ideal for families as they offer entertainment day and night for both adults and children. Prices start from £37.50pppn based on two sharing a one-bed apartment at the Residence Maeva Les Palmiers in Nice.
- Dubai has seen a wide range of new properties added. For the ultimate luxury, Dubai’s flagship hotel, the five star Burj Al Arab is now featured. With its amazing architecture and private beach this all-suite hotel really is something special. Prices start from £339pppn based on two sharing a deluxe suite on a b/b basis in June, July and August.
- The next door neighbour to the Burj Al Arab, just as well-known, but a little more easily affordable is the five star Jumeirah Beach Hotel, a great family property. Prices start at £101pppn b/b.
Ian Mounser, sales director at Superbreak comments “Our aim remains to offer a great value of saleable product in terms of star rating, type of property and location. We continue to act as the Principal, provide agents with an easy to use website, an excellent call centre service and brochures where appropriate. We always sell through agents at the same price as available directly to the public.”
400,000 copies of Superbreak’s ‘Beach Hotels and Apartments In Europe and Beyond’ 2007 brochure are being printed for delivery into agents from 18 May onwards. To ensure maximum use by agents, the brochure covers prices up to 30 April 2008.
For more information and bookings call Superbreak on 0871 221 2828 or visit