Superbreak Launches Its 2010/11 Winter Offers Brochure16 September 2010
Superbreak has launched it new Winter Offers brochure offering agents an easy to use direct mail tool for their customers. Created in A5 size to easily fit into envelopes, this year’s brochure features a wide range of offers across the whole Superbreak portfolio that can be mailed out to potential short breakers with eye-catching prices to help generate sales. Launching in time for the key autumn booking period for UK short breaks, the operator is urging agents to get creative and use the brochure to interact with their mailing lists.
Graham Balmforth, national sales manager at Superbreak comments: “The brochure provides a snap-shot of our best offers and products within one, easy to use brochure. We’ve designed it so that agents can easily use it for direct mail shots – it’s smaller than our normal brochures, lighter and easy to post. The autumn is a key selling period for short breaks and we normally take over a third of our overall bookings in the three months from now until November. So now is the time to get promoting!”
The brochure is broken down into sections for agents to clearly identify ideas and areas to promote. These include: festive breaks, London breaks, theatre breaks, concerts and events, UK deals with dinner, rail and coach inclusive breaks, Eurostar packages, mini-cruise breaks and overseas ideas.
Offers include –
FESTIVE BREAKS – A variety of great value packages from one to four nights including entertainment and activities, Christmas and New Year celebratory meals and other treats.
- Christmas at the five star Macdonald Bath Spa - £258pp for two nights from 24 December
- New Year at the three star Aviemore Inn - £297pp for three nights from 30 December
LONDON BREAKS – Special deals to make a trip to the Capital even more appealing.
- One night offers – staying at the four star Novotel London Excel from just £46pppn b/b
- Two night offers with FREE dinner on the first night – from just £99pp at the four star Thistle City Barbican.
- London For Less package – from £99pp for a two night package with a FREE bonus such as sightseeing tour, exhibition or meal.
THEATRE BREAKS – The brochure lists all the great value lead in prices for the top shows.
- Dirty Dancing, Billy Elliot or Jersey Boys including a ticket and overnight from £71pp
- Oliver, Les Miserables or Phantom from £85pp including a ticket and overnight
CONCERTS AND EVENTS – World class music and exhibitions, entertainment and sporting events.
- Holiday on Ice – Birmingham 7/8 £59pp for one night and a ticket to the show.
- Simply Red at the O2 – 8 and 19 December – from £135pp including overnight and ticket
- Father Ted Tribute breaks – from £95pp including b/b, themed entertainment and dinner.
UK DEALS WITH DINNER – offering FREE dinner on the first night of stay, these two night deals offer amazing value all around the UK with hotel groups such as De Vere, Britannia, De Vere Venues, Thistle, Legacy, Menzies, Macdonald Hotels, Barcelo and more.
- The Legacy hotels in Derby, Chesterfield and Preston are from £49.50pp for two nights b/b with one dinner
- The Thistle hotels in Exeter and Pool are from £79pp for two nights b/b with one dinner
RAIL AND COACH INCLUSIVE DEALS – Two nights in a key UK city with return rail travel added to the booking can prove exceptional value and sometimes even cheaper than just the rail fare!
- York - two nights with return rail from £84.50pp
- London - two nights with return rail from £97.50pp
- Coach to London with two nights in three star hotel from £91.50pp
EUROSTAR / P&O BREAKS – These are simple, convenient and great value for money packages combining transport with accommodation.
- Eurostar Paris break – from £132.50pp for two nights in a two star Paris hotel with return Eurostar
- P&O Break – From £36.50pp for a two-night break including cabin and day in Amsterdam, Bruges or Rotterdam.
OVERSEAS – Special prices are available in many of the key European cities for accommodation only bookings.
- Prague – three nights for the price of two at the three star Merkur Hotel - £24.50pp
- Rome – three nights for the price of two at the three star Emona Aquadeductus - £60.50pp
For more information and bookings call Superbreak on 0871 221 4444 or visit www.superbreak.com/agents