Superbreak Launches Second Edition Brochure With New Hotels, New Attractions And A New Look28 July 2008
Superbreak has launched its second edition brochure featuring a range of new hotels plus a range of new attractions and packages to Alton Towers for Scarefest in October. 11 new hotels have also been added bringing the total now featured to 1145 plus 240 further available online at www.superbreak.com/agents. The brochure will carry the operator’s new branding – the first time it will be rolled out on the core brochure. In agents from 1 August onwards the brochure covers stays up until the end of April 2009. Overall prices lead in at £25pppn at the three star Days Inn Sheffield South.
New Hotels –
11 new hotels have been added including several new hotels which open over the coming months.
New additions include:
* Four star Novotel London Paddington – opening in autumn 2008 the hotel is located in the Central Paddington area just a few minutes walk from the station. Prices from £55pppn on a b/b basis.
* Two highly fashionable Hotel du Vin properties have been added to the programme – one in York and one in Harrogate. Prices are from £69.50pppn on a b/b basis.
* The hugely popular three star Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport – just minutes from Terminals 1 and 3 the hotel has excellent rail, air and road links. Prices from £39.50pppn on a room only basis or £57pppn including 8 days parking.
* The three star Mercure Point Edinburgh – an entirely non smoking hotel located in the heart of the city centre, in the shadow of Edinburgh Castle. Prices from £50pppn on a b/b basis.
New Regional Attractions
Four brand new regional attractions have been added to the second edition. In total, 20 are now available when booked in conjunction with accommodation, further boosting the operator’s wide selection of add-on options to help boost booking revenues.
* Jane Austen Centre (Bath) - a permanent exhibition which tells the story of Jane's Bath experience and the effect that living there had on her and her writing. Prices from £6.50 per adult.
* Leeds Castle – A historic castle located four miles from Maidstone in Kent, situated on two islands with 500 acres of parkland. One day passes from £15 per adult.
* Tatton Park – A historic estate consisting of The Mansion, Gardens, Farm and Old Hall plus a 1000 acre deer park. Prices from £6.00 per adult.
* Spinnaker Tower (Portsmouth) – A 170 metre tall observation tower overlooking historical Portsmouth harbour and taller than Big Ben, the London Eye and Blackpool Tower. Prices from £7.00 per adult.
New concert and events packages – The O2 Arena is now a leading venue in London attracting a whole range of high profile performers. Packages now on sale include Elton John on 13 December with prices from £209pp including one night’s accommodation and a lower tier ticket. Or for something a little different, the Strictly Come Dancing live tour hits the O2 in February 09 and packages are already on sale with prices from £129pp including one night’s accommodation and a ticket to the show.
Alton Towers Scarefest – Alton Towers is celebrating Halloween in style this year days and nights of family frights and spooky fun for all the family. Running from 17 October – 2 November packages are now on sale at a variety of hotels. Prices for a family of four (two adults and two children) start from £196 including one night at the 3 star Quality Hotel Stoke on Trent in a family room on a b/b basis, including Alton Towers tickets for all the family.
Ian Mounser, sales director at Superbreak comments “I am delighted that we have such a strong programme offering within our first new look Superbreak main UK brochure. Sales of UK hotel short breaks through agents are holding up quite well and, with the school holidays having now started, it is important that we are continuing with our year-round free and 50% reductions policy for children under 16. This should really help families that are on a tight budget this summer to at least afford a break.’’
For more information and bookings call Superbreak on 0871 221 4444
or visit www.superbreak.com/agents