Visit London Best Rate Guarantee
Price Promise Guarantee
Prepaid hotel reservations booked through visitlondon.com (as supplied by SuperBreak) are guaranteed to be the lowest rate you can find. If there is a lower rate available for the same dates and the same hotel at the same tax and board basis, you must contact us within 24 hours of making a hotel reservation via the Visit London Hotel Reservation Service. We will either refund you the difference or cancel the reservations without penalty. This guarantee only applies to hotel reservations. It does not apply to special events such as New Year's, ticket-inclusive packages or major sporting events. To make a claim, see below.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What is the basis for claiming against the "Price Promise Guarantee" offer?
- You must have already made a hotel reservation either via the Visit London Hotel Booking Service online, or via the Visit London Hotel Bookings telephone line 01904 717 362 (calls charged at standard rates)
- The completed Price Promise Claim Form. must be submitted within 24 hours of the confirmed booking.
- The lower rate must be available for booking with identical specifications of the original request (ex: same hotel, same date and same room type).
"If I have a lower rate, how do I make a claim?"
- Fill out the on-line Price Promise Claim Form.
"When can I expect to receive a response?"
- We will respond via email within 4 hours during regular business hours, or if outside of regular business hours, we will reply the next business day.
"How is my credit issued?"
- Credit is issued directly to the credit card provided at the time of booking. The credit will usually appear on your statement within 7-10 business days.