We currently have over 150 members of staff working for us. From the sales team who work closely with Travel Agents to the Contracts team that secure our fantastic hotels and offers, the call centre team who are on hand to advise customers with their booking or the web team who help make it all work there are plenty of career opportunities within SuperBreak.
Brand and Social Media Manager
The SuperBreak Direct Marketing department is currently recruiting for A Brand and Social Media Manager
As the Brand and Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and delivering SuperBreak’s Social Media strategy, embedding Social Media within the DNA of the company and bring fresh ideas to extend social reach.
You will be a Brand Ambassador for SuperBreak, ensuring the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Social Media Management
- Develop and deliver the SuperBreak Social Media & Customer Engagement Strategy
- Manage the Social Media Editorial Calendar with support from the Digital Content & Marketing Services teams, ensuring content and activity is in line with business objectives
- Create and implement effective social media campaigns, ensuring they are integrated across the full marketing mix, including PR, ATL, Online and Offline
- Work with external agencies (including PR/Brand/Creative/Media) where appropriate to develop Social Media campaign activity
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure all Social Media activity works at delivering both SEO and Customer Engagement objectives
- Work with the Head of Ecommerce in the planning and delivery of Paid campaigns on Social Media managing the associated budget and ROI targets
- Oversee the delivery of Customer Service via Social Channels and Feefo, working with the Contact Centre Management and Customer Service Teams, providing training where necessary
- Maximise Customer Engagement and awareness of the SuperBreak Brand by integrating Social Media throughout the Customer Journey
- Responsible for driving Social Media activity across Affiliate/Affinity/Trade/Media Partners (B2B2C), ensuring activity adheres to the Social media Strategy and content plan
- Report on social performance and make solid recommendations for the future
- Research and benchmark SuperBreak against our competitors and the wider E-commerce market
- Manage and develop a social outreach programme
- Research & Innovation - Keep on top of developments in Social Media in travel and other sectors through reading articles, listening to webinars and attending conferences; share knowledge and insight throughout the rest of the business ensuring we work to best practice; drive innovation with implementing new Social Media and Customer Engagement techniques and technologies
- Be an internal champion for Social Media, encouraging staff contribution and distribution Brand
- Manage, develop and grow our Brand reputation online through Social Media activity
- Use insight from customer activity on Social Media and Feefo to drive understanding of the SuperBreak customer
- Be a Brand ambassador for SuperBreak and custodian of the Brand guidelines. Ensuring all communications are on Brand, and conducting training where appropriate
- Sign-off communications from a Brand perspective where appropriate
- Manage the relationship with the PR agency – co-ordinating campaigns and integrating activity with other channels
- Working with the wider marketing team to deliver product and pricing for PR activity
- Support the Head of Marketing with projects as and when required – eg Brand and ATL campaigns
Yield and Commercial Assistants
The SuperBreak Product department is currently recruiting for 2 Yield and Commercial Assistants
As a Yield and Commercial Assistant you will provide day to day support to the Yield and Commercial Manager by assisting with the pricing and availability of hotels and other product based stock such as Theatre, Concerts and Events.
You will carry out detailed sales and competitor analysis and making recommendations based upon your findings. It will be your responsibility to ensure that all product is correctly marketed to each of the relevant sales channels and to provide analytical support and report writing.
This position is 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. The nature of the business however does require some flexibility.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Yield & Commercial Manager in their day to day roles by providing administrative support.
- Be the first point of contact for both suppliers and internal departments answering queries relevant to the programme and problem solving where necessary.
- Producing the Product Team's MI both on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Providing statistical information to both the Product Team and external Product Suppliers.
- To carry out any relevant pricing, availability and market share analysis and draw conclusions/make recommendations based upon findings.
- To carry out regular telephone communication with hotel suppliers to discuss opportunities for increasing business.
- To undertake full competitor analysis on all Product related stock on a regular basis.
- Ensure that we have sufficient stock to meet programme objectives by monitoring availability and requesting additional availability from suppliers where required.
- Be self-motivated to achieve personal, team and company targets
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have an analytical approach
- Have the ability to make decisions and use your own initiative whilst adhering to company guidelines
- Be an enthusiastic member of a well-established team
- Be flexible
- Have a passion for travel and the drive to deliver fantastic customer service. Previous experience within the industry is preferred but not essential for the right candidate.
- Have confidence over the phone and using Microsoft Office based systems with an excellent standard of verbal and written communication