We currently have over 150 members of staff working for us. From the sales team who work closely with Travel Agents to the Contracts team that secure our fantastic hotels and offers, the call centre team who are on hand to advise customers with their booking or the web team who help make it all work there are plenty of career opportunities within SuperBreak.
Sales Executive South West
Description of Role:
An energetic, enthusiastic individual is required to join the Sales Department as the Sales Executive for the South West, reporting to the National Sales Manager. We are looking for a team player to join our very busy department.
Purpose of role:
Grow the retail sales in the South West of England. You will call on individual branches selling, marketing and delivering training on the SuperBreak product.
Some Key tasks and Responsibilities:
All promotional activity with Retail Agents within the patch including:
- One to one meetings
- Group Managers Meetings
- Trade Shows
- Retail Agent Conferences
- Managing a database of email addresses for regular eShots
- Point of Sale design and distribution
- Building strong relationships with principals to deliver sales growth within the region
- Meeting targets which are set for sales growth
- Seeking to enhance sales and agents knowledge of SuperBreak products
- Providing verbal or written reports on the market and competitors
- Cold calling on 10-12 agencies, 4-5 times per week in your region
Closing date for applications: Friday 22nd August 2014
Or email your application to: Lois.McClure1@SuperBreak.com