We currently have over 200 members of staff working for us. From the sales team who work closely with Travel Agents to the Contracts team that secure our fantastic hotels and offers, the call centre team who are on hand to advise customers with their booking or the web team who help make it all work there are plenty of career opportunities within Superbreak.
Digital Conversion Executive (based in York)
An enthusiastic individual is required to join the Conversion team as Digital Conversion Executive, reporting to the Digital Conversion Manager.
Purpose of role:
We are looking for a self starter to join our busy 30 people strong Digital department. You will play a key role in developing and implementing innovative website strategies that optimise the online user journey and increase conversion rates.
Some key tasks and responsibilities:
- To ensure the customer is always at the heart of online experiences within the Superbreak portfolio of websites and on mobile
- To implement onsite projects which increase sales or conversion by adding new products, improving the customer journey or enhancing customer experience etc.
- To gain maximum possible benefit from all agency and third party relationships in order to deliver improvements through identifying new opportunities
- To represent 'the online customer' by working with internal departments in order to drive and deliver key business projects
- To maintain the look and feel of the website
- To develop and propose ideas to deliver innovation for our website in order to improve customer experience and online conversion rates
- To review competitor activity and benchmark our activity against the marketplace, proposing new approaches based on findings
- To conduct remote and in-house usability testing to improve site usability and functionality. Experience working with a Conversion Rate Optimisation agency is preferable.
- To work independently or with our in-house analyst on measuring and interpreting Google Analytics for key metrics
- To work with Design and Development closely to deliver conversion led and business projects in a timely, accurate and customer focussed manner
- Experience of briefing in design and development work and working with IT teams to deliver projects
- Experience in a Customer facing usability role essential, as is a technical appreciation and interest in all things Ecommerce.
- Experience in UAT, conversion and mobile also required
- Experience of Google Analytics desirable
- Must be a good communicator, resilient, inquisitive, a self starter, someone who shows initiative to get things done, great co-ordinator and well organised, confident presenter
Superbreak has been established for 30 years and is a market leader in the provision of short breaks, city breaks, theatre breaks and music concert experiences in the UK and Europe. In this role you will be part of a vibrant team, working in an exciting product area, with lots of opportunity to make a real impact. You will be based in our modern offices in the beautiful city of York.
To apply, please send a current CV with covering letter to:
Lois McClure, Human Resources, Superbreak, Eboracum Way, York, YO31 7RE
Or e-mail your application to Lois.McClure@superbreak.com