We currently have over 150 members of staff working for us. From the sales team who work closely with Travel Agents to the Contracts team that secure our fantastic hotels and offers, the call centre team who are on hand to advise customers with their booking or the web team who help make it all work there are plenty of career opportunities within SuperBreak.
Hotel Contractor North West, Midlands & Wales
Description of Role:
An energetic, enthusiastic individual is required to join the Hotel Contracts Department as the Product Development Executive for the North West, Midlands & Wales. This position is home-based with up to 80% of time spent on the road and would suit a highly motivated self-starter, based within one the above areas, with experience in either hotel contracting or hotel sales/revenue management.
Purpose of role:
Reporting to the Head of UK Hotel Contracting, you will be responsible for developing existing, and building new relationships, with suppliers within The North West, The Midlands and Wales.
Some Key tasks and Responsibilities:
- Sole responsibility for ongoing relationships with existing hotel partners within the designated area.
- Working closely with our hotel partners to maximise sales, by securing competitive prices, special offers and good availability.
- To visit 90% of the hotels within the designated area at least once a year and meet with key properties and hotel groups quarterly.
- To actively source new properties for inclusion in the brand portfolios operated by Superbreak.
- To carry out any relevant pricing, availability and market share analysis in preparation for meetings.
- Work closely with the Hotel Pricing and Information team (HPI) to ensure sales maximisation, through the effective maintenance of hotel room supply.
- To assist the Contracting Assistants in resolving issues which are raised in the re-contracting process relating to your hotels.
- Plus company car and expenses
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 6th May 2014
Or email your application to: Lois.McClure1@superbreak.com