We currently have over 150 members of staff working for us. From the sales team who work closely with Travel Agents to the Contracts team that secure our fantastic hotels and offers, the call centre team who are on hand to advise customers with their booking or the web team who help make it all work there are plenty of career opportunities within SuperBreak.
Description of Role:
The SuperBreak Contact Centre is currently recruiting for Evening & Weekend (Minimum 20 Hours) Travel/Sales Advisors.
As a Travel/Sales Advisor, you will play an instrumental part in shaping the customer brand experience by taking ownership from initial contact through to securing a sale.
The successful candidates will:
- Promote a positive and professional image at all times, adhering to Company policy and procedures
- Be the first point of contact for all telephone sales enquiries
- Handle incoming sales calls, up-sell, follow-up "hold quotes" or make courtesy calls where appropriate
- Maximise revenue opportunities against target to achieve bonus
- Present a professional telephone manner at all times, as you will liaise directly with hotels and other service providers
- Be given full product knowledge training provided by SuperBreak and hotel presentations
- Attend occasional hotel familiarisation visits which can involve overnight stays
- Strive to achieve company service standards and satisfactory targets
- Previous experience in the travel industry is desirable
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th September 2014
Or email your application to: Lois.McClure1@SuperBreak.com