We currently have over 150 members of staff working for us. From the sales team who work closely with Travel Agents to the Contracts team that secure our fantastic hotels and offers, the call centre team who are on hand to advise customers with their booking or the web team who help make it all work there are plenty of career opportunities within SuperBreak.
SuperBreak is currently recruiting for Product Assistants
As a Product Assistant you will be instrumental in building and maintaining successful working relationships with our supply chain partners within assigned geographical areas. You will assist our Product Managers and Senior Management team with the day to day operation of our product including diary planning and often be the first port of call for telephone and email enquiries from suppliers.
Ensuring our competitiveness in the market is vital and as such as a Product Assistant you will analyse data, draw conclusions and take action to ensure we have the right inventory at the right price to match demand.
The successful candidates will also play an active part in the development and introduction of new products and concepts; therefore we are looking for someone with a creative mind who likes to see a project through to the end.
This position is full time and the successful candidates will be available to work from our modern offices in York between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. The nature of the business however does require some flexibility.
- Be self-motivated to achieve personal, team and company targets
- Have the ability to make decisions and use your own initiative whilst adhering to company guidelines
- Be an enthusiastic member of a well-established team
- Be flexible
- Have a passion for travel and the drive to deliver fantastic customer service. Previous experience within the industry is preferred but not essential for the right candidate.
- Have confidence over the phone and using Microsoft Office based systems with an excellent standard of verbal and written communication
Marketing Services Executive
The SuperBreak Direct marketing team is currently recruiting for a Marketing Services Executive
An enthusiastic individual is required to join the Marketing Services Department as a Marketing Services Executive. As a Marketing Services Executive you will play a key role in the accurate and timely production of all marketing materials to promote Superbreak including both printed and email marketing.
As a Marketing Services Executive the successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for the production of brochures and printed material
- Liaise with design agencies on style ideas, plus provide briefs including images and offers
- Copy writing & proof reading
- Make recommendations on how to improve the style and content, taking feedback from the Trade Sales team to improve publications
- Managing work load to ensure all brochure deadlines are met
- Design and create SuperBreak’s regular customer emails
- Liaise with the contracts team to source key marketable offers
- Accurate construction and loading and ensuring all emails are tested and links are created correctly
- Analysis of results and make recommendations
- Deliver against the ROI set in the budget
- Refine emails by customer segment, looking to improve response and retention – working with the CRM Executives to look at data & creative strategy
- Ownership of the creative strategy for the Customer Journey emails
- Brief external agencies to design direct marketing packs
- Work with the CRM executive to ensure creative ties up with the customer segmentation used
- Deliver DM packs on time, in budget and on brand
- Make recommendations for testing, looking to continually improve the ROI
- Liaise with the Product team to provide content and offers for DM
- Manage and update the image library with new hotel images for the web and brochure
- Source marketing images from image banks
Online Conversion Executive
The SuperBreak Marketing & Ecommerce department is currently recruiting for an Online Conversion Executive
An enthusiastic individual with a genuine passion for the internet and travel is required to join the Marketing & E-Commerce team. The role is perfect for someone who wishes to pursue a career in Online Marketing. We are looking for a highly analytical candidate, who enjoys working with data with a goal of improving the online customer journey for our users to turn more browsers into bookers.
The role is a key part of the online marketing team supporting all key marketing channels in terms of improving the conversion rate and revenue growth of the website.
You will learn:
- How to track and monitor our visitors using Google Analytics and other digital tools
- How to improve customer journeys through A/B testing
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Work on the A/B testing programme in conjunction with the Head of E-Commerce with a view to maximising all performance KPI’s (listed further below)
- Work on insights from Google Analytics and other data sources to drive appropriate actions and learnings
- Develop and propose ideas to deliver improvement to our website with the aim of consistently enhancing customer experience and online sales conversion rates
- Conduct regular testing and drive the delivery and implementation of winning tests
- Review competitor activity and benchmark our activity against the marketplace, proposing new approaches based on findings
- Ensure the customer is always at the heart of online experiences within the Superbreak portfolio of websites, on PC, tablets and mobile devices
- Be a pioneer for new and emerging technologies such as personalisation, knowing which ones to support in expanding Superbreak's online reach
- When required assist with remote and in-house usability testing to improve site usability and functionality
- Good organisational skills and time management skills to ensure that work is managed effectively
- Numerate, analytical and reporting skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Campaign management skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Innovative and creative thinking – searching for challenges and seeing opportunities
- Strong research skills
- IT literate (including Microsoft Office and Access)
Overseas Product Manager
SuperBreak is currently recruiting for An Overseas Product Manager
SuperBreak has been a short break specialist for over 30 years which means we have 30 years of knowledge, experience and passion powering everything we do. We're willing to go the extra mile for our customers and genuinely take pleasure in exceeding expectations, so are proud to have an average 97% customer service rating from Feefo.
Over the years we've worked hard on building our offering so that our customers have the freedom to book every element of their break in one place; 2-5 star hotels, rail travel, Eurostar, flights and mini-cruises, plus plenty of extras too. From theatre tickets to sightseeing and events around the UK and overseas, we can provide the entire package for a unique and unforgettable short break: a SuperBreak.
As an Overseas Product Manager you will have accountability for growth and development of assigned Geographical areas. You will create and maintain strong supplier relations giving us the ability to negotiate with for best available rates and allocation.
Our competitiveness in the market is vital and as such you will carry out market research and competitor analysis and identify new areas for product development and diversification.
This position is full time and the successful candidates will conduct regular overseas visits to new and existing suppliers. The nature of the business however does require some flexibility.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent negotiation skills with a minimum of 2 years product & contracting experience in the travel industry
- Have strong commercial awareness
- Have a positive and strategic approach
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Be creative and motivated
- Have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of another European language would be desirable but not essential
- Based in the York head office with up to 50% of time travelling Overseas