We currently have over 150 members of staff working for us. From the sales team who work closely with Travel Agents to the Contracts team that secure our fantastic hotels and offers, the call centre team who are on hand to advise customers with their booking or the web team who help make it all work there are plenty of career opportunities within SuperBreak.
The SuperBreak Contact Centre currently has Travel Advisor vacancies – Candidates must be available to start on 8th September 2014.
The successful candidates will:
- Handle incoming sales calls from travel agents and direct callers & follow-up "Hold Quotes" or make courtesy calls where appropriate.
- Maximise revenue opportunities against target to achieve bonus
- A professional telephone manner is essential as you will Liaise directly with hotels and other service providers
- Be given full product knowledge training provided by SuperBreak and hotel presentations
- Attend occasional hotel familiarisation visits which can involve overnight stays
- Maintain an efficient, positive and professional attitude
- Be available for shifts which include 5 days over 7 and weekly patterns which range from starting at 8am and finishing at 10pm
- Previous experience in the travel industry is desirable
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 3rd September 2014
Or email your application to: Lois.McClure1@superbreak.com