Woughton House - MGallery by Sofitel Christmas Break
4 4 Star:
Search Christmas Package Availability
Christmas Package Itinerary
- 3 Nights from Sun 24 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast plus Christmas Lunch
- 24 December 2017 - Arrive from 3pm for a cream tea. In the evening join us for a welcome glass of bubbly with canapes while our resident pianist performs on our 1930s baby grand piano. A delicious 3 course dinner will be served in the evening, then celebrate midnight mass at the neighbouring church, with mulled wine and a mince pie upon your return.
25 December 2017 - Start the day with a full cooked breakfast before opening your presents! A magnificent 5 course Festive Lunch will be served in Seasons Restaurant or the Clubhouse Suite. Enjoy a relaxing buffet dinner in the evening before taking part in the infamous Woughton House quiz - with a bottle of Champagne for the winning team!
26 December 2017 - Enjoy a leisurely start to the day with breakfast in Seasons Restaurant. Then relax and unwind in the hotel or explore the local area. Refresh in the afternoon with tea or coffee and a finger sandwich with home-made cakes and biscuits. In the evening enjoy a 4 course Black Tie Gala Dinner as you prepare to say farewell to fellow guests.
27 December 2017 - Enjoy a hearty breakfast in Seasons Restaurant before your journey home.
3 star Woughton House – MGallery in the village of Woughton on the Green with central Milton Keynes just 5 minutes away. Ideal for Xscape, shopping at MK Centre and Gullivers Land. Easily accessible via the M1 junctions 13 or 14 and only 3 miles from Milton Keynes train station and 20 miles from Luton Airport. Facilities include 49 en suite rooms with free WiFi, The traditionally styled award winning 1 AA rosette Lanes Restaurant commands excellent views across Ouzel Valley Park and serves up a delightful array of International cuisine. Levis Bar and patio and 24 hour room service. Local health club available with free entry for hotel guests. Free parking also available.
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: MILTON KEYNES
- Distance: 8 kilometres
- Name: LUTON
- Distance: 50 kilometres
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 09:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Milton Keynes Distance: 8 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Luton Distance: 50 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Bedford & Milton Keynes Area, view our hotels in Bedford & Milton Keynes Area page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 3.5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 3.5 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 3.5 out of 5
Stay Date: 24/12/2015, a customer aged 45-64 from Holbeach who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
The room we ended up in after asking to be moved from the first was fine, there were nice little touches like a Xmas sack hanging on the door on Xmas morning and mince pies and stollen in the room, the staff were excellent and tried really hard but w… See more
The room we ended up in after asking to be moved from the first was fine, there were nice little touches like a Xmas sack hanging on the door on Xmas morning and mince pies and stollen in the room, the staff were excellent and tried really hard but wasn't quite enough for mealtimes, more seating was needed in the lounges, the menu throughout the 3 days was the same quite restricted. Cold buffet was ok but again lack of cutlery and plates let them down, not enough staff on but it was Xmas. All in all we enjoyed our break and in fact only left the hotel for a walk in the parkland. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 3 out of 5
- Destination: 3 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 3 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
Short Break In Milton Keynes
Stay Date: 30/08/2010, a customer who stayed in this hotel rated this hotel.
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 4 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Hatfield House: 5 out of 5
- Hughenden Manor: 4 out of 5
- Claydon House: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.