Veneto Palace Hotel
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search for room availability
Money Saver offers
- Save 10% for 3 nights or more
- Save 10% weekround when staying at least 3 nights
- Valid 30 Aug 16 to 31 Oct 16, 01 Nov 16 to 31 Dec 16, 08 Jan 17 to 31 Mar 17, 17 Jul 17 to 03 Sep 17
- Early Booking Discount
- Save 5% weekround when staying from 1 to 2 nights, booked up to 30 days in advance
- Valid 05 Sep 16 to 01 Nov 16, 02 Nov 16 to 28 Dec 16, 30 Dec 16 to 31 Dec 16
- Save 8% for 3 or more nights
- Save 8% weekround when staying at least 3 nights
- Valid 01 Jan 17 to 07 Jan 17, 01 Apr 17 to 16 Jul 17, 04 Sep 17 to 31 Oct 17
Offers may be subject to change and may only apply to certain room types or may not be valid for all arrival dates. Please check price for your selected dates and room types to see if the above offers apply.
The Veneto Palace Hotel is a 4 star centrally located hotel, the hotel is situated in one of the most elegant parts of Rome’s historical centre. The hotel is close to the Piazza di Spagna, the Trevi Fountain and Villa Borghese, this is the largest park in central Rome.
The hotel’s décor features Venetian style rooms, including free Wi-Fi, flat screen televisions and minibars. At the Veneto Palace Hotel there’s also upgraded rooms available which can feature 4 poster beds and some have whirlpool tubs, there’s also Suites available and 24 hour room service is also offered.
The Veneto Palce has multilingual staff and porter service, they also have a currency exchange service and safes are available at reception as well. Also why not enjoy a drink in the elegant old world bar.
To view our full selection of accommodation in Rome & Area, view our hotels in Rome & Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.