Travelodge London Central City Road
3 3 Star:
Search for room availability
If you add a free ticket to your break the voucher & redemption details for this will be included in your booking confirmation. If the free item needs to be posted this will be with you within a week.
- Available on London breaks of 2 nights or more
- Book between 23rd December 2016 and 28th February 2017
- Staying before 31st March 2017
- Please ensure you add the offer on the Review & Add page
- If you have added it and your booking is valid, we will email you a voucher that you can use at City Cruises to redeem your free tickets. We will include information on where to find City Cruises' stops in London to do this.
The Travelodge London Central City Road hotel offers affordable, 3-star accommodation in a prime Central London location.
Located just 500 metres from the Old Street Underground Station, the hotel has excellent access to all of London’s major attractions and landmarks, including the nearby Tower of London, the West End, St Paul’s Cathedral and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre.
All of the Travelodge Central City Road hotel’s 392 spacious rooms provide an ideal escape from the bustling city centre and are designed with your comfort in mind. Each room features a comfortable king-size bed, an en-suite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities and toiletries. Wi-Fi internet access is also available.
For a great range of delicious food served all throughout the day, the hotel’s café bar is a great spot for breakfast, lunch and dinner. After a long day of London sightseeing, you can also head to the bar to unwind and enjoy a quiet drink with friends. Parking is available near the hotel on Clere Street and parking charges do apply.
To view our full selection of accommodation in City & Tower Bridge, view our hotels in City & Tower Bridge page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.