3 3 Star:
Search for room availability
Travelodge Dunfermline is located just over 2 miles from Dunfermline Train Station, 15 miles from Edinburgh Airport, 1 mile from Dunfermline Athletic FC, close to Abbot House, Dunfermline Abbey, and Deep Sea World. This non-smoking hotel offers comfortable guest rooms featuring TV, tea and coffee making facilities with additional facilities such as hairdryer and ironing board available from reception. Travelodge car park has 52 spaces, free of charge available on a first-come first-served basis.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 50
- Lift to all Floors
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: DUNFERMLINE
- Distance: 2 miles
- Name: EDINBURGH
- Distance: 15 miles
- Types: Pets accepted on request with hotel
- Cost: £20.00 per stay
- Nearest Rail Name: Dunfermline Distance: 2 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Edinburgh Distance: 15 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Edinburgh Area & Airport, view our hotels in Edinburgh Area & Airport page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 1.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating
- Overall: based on 145 reviews
- Sleep Quality:
Stay Date: 29/08/2015, a customer aged 45-64 from ABERDEENSHIRE who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Lovely clean hotel with lovely staff but was very disappointed there was no cooked breakfast. Didn't think the continental box breakfast was value for the price. Would have been good if there had been a cooked continental breakfast. I would recommend … See more
Lovely clean hotel with lovely staff but was very disappointed there was no cooked breakfast. Didn't think the continental box breakfast was value for the price. Would have been good if there had been a cooked continental breakfast. I would recommend to friends. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 1 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- bus museum: 5 out of 5
- Harvester: 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.