The Swan Hotel (2 Night Offer & 1st Night Dinner)
(Bibury) 4 4 Star:
Per Person Per 2 Nights
Search Dinner Deal Availability
Dinner Deal Details
- Stay for 2 night's bed and breakfast and receive dinner on the first night of your stay. Dinner will be a 3 course set menu.
Bibury has been claimed to be one of the prettiest villages in England and sitting in its heart, alongside the River Coln, is the impressive Swan Hotel, an enchanting 17th century former coaching inn– from The Cotswold Inns and Hotels Collection. The hotel is the Cotswold idyll featuring beautifully decorated bedrooms and cosy lounges, with real log fires alight during the winter months and a stunning garden and courtyard to enjoy in the summer. This hidden corner of England is the perfect retreat for unpretentious comfort, a friendly atmosphere, award winning food and fine wine.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 2
- Total Rooms Number: 22
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Lift to all Floors
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Sofa Beds Children Only: 12
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: KEMBLE
- Distance: 12 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:30
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 09:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Highchairs available
- Types: Dogs
- Cost: £10.00 per night
- Nearest Rail Name: Kemble Distance: 12 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Swindon & Area, view our hotels in Swindon & Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.