Stonehouse Court (2 Night Offer & 1st Night Dinner)
(Stonehouse) 3 3 Star:
Per Person Per 2 Nights
- Set in 6 acres of grounds
- Free parking at hotel
- Located in a 17th century manor house
Search Dinner Deal Availability
Dinner Deal Details
- Stay for 2 night's bed and breakfast and receive dinner on the first night of your stay. Dinner will be an allowance of GBP 25.00 per person.
This 17th Century Manor House is set in 6 acres of stunning grounds overlooking the Stroud Water Canal and rolling hills of the Stroud Valley. In the summer the attractive gardens and lawns are the perfect place for a peaceful stroll, glass of Pimms or even a game of Croquet – the most traditional of English pastimes! You can enjoy the fragrances of the flowerbeds, the breathtaking views or take the time to simply unwind. An arched gateway leads from the end of the garden through to the canal from where you can explore the countryside beyond. In the winter you can relax in front of a roaring real log fire in the lounge with original Elizabethan oak panelling. In the main Manor House you’ll find an award winning restaurant, terrace, bar, conference suites and some guest rooms. The Garden Wing comprises further guest rooms and the Caroline Suite offers extensive banqueting and conferencing facilities. The hotel also has a heli pad which can be used by prior arrangement. Stonehouse Court Hotel is ideally situated 1.5 miles from junction 13 of the M5 between Bristol and Birmingham, just 20 mins from Cheltenham and 20 mins from Bristol Cribs Causeway.
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: STONEHOUSE
- Distance: 1.5 miles
- Name: BRISTOL
- Distance: 36 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
Bar and Restaurant
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Stonehouse Distance: 1.5 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Bristol Distance: 36 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Gloucester, view our hotels in Gloucester page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.3 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.3 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.3 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.4 out of 5
Stonehouse Court Hotel
Stay Date: 29/07/2014, a customer aged 45-64 from Lyme Regis who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
The hotel was very good, room was quiet but dark because there was a large tree outside the window. However, our Australian relatives had a much nicer, bright room. The staff were all friendly and courteous. Breakfast was a buffet, help yourself, wh… See more
The hotel was very good, room was quiet but dark because there was a large tree outside the window. However, our Australian relatives had a much nicer, bright room. The staff were all friendly and courteous. Breakfast was a buffet, help yourself, which was excellent, staff attentive but forgot that we had ordered scrambled eggs one morning, so we had to wait for this when others had finished their breakfast, but staff were apologetic about this. We had dinner included on both nights as part of the deal; table d'hote menu was not extensive and the same on both nights. We could choose from a la carte menu for additional cost. As not all of us had the three course table d'hote meal, there were no additional charges for the a la carte choices. The hotel was in an ideal situation for visiting the Cotswolds with our Australian relatives and we would not hesitate to visit again. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 4 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Stratford Upon Avon: 4 out of 5
- Shakespeares Birthplace: 3 out of 5
- bath bus surround tour: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.