Solberge Hall Walking Break
3 3 Star:
Per Person Per 2 Nights
- Packed lunch and guidebook included
- Enjoy dinner on first night
- Nestled between the Dales and the Vale of York
Search Walking Breaks Availability
Walking Breaks Details
- Stay for 2 nights and receive dinner on the first night, full breakfast each morning, a packed lunch on one day and a local walking guide. Dinner on the first night will be a 3 course menu
Added Value offers
- Guests receive a complimentary cream tea on day of arrival
- Valid 01 Jan 18 to 31 Mar 18 weekround for any duration stay
Offers may be subject to change and may only apply to certain room types or may not be valid for all arrival dates. Please check price for your selected dates and room types to see if the above offers apply.
Solberge Hall stands proudly aloft at the end of its sweeping drive, nestled between the Dales and the Vale of York, amidst the beautiful Yorkshire Countryside, this handsome Georgian mansion is an idyllic country retreat. Inside the hotel, the facilities are designed to blend the traditional old English charm of the Hall with modern amenities so as to ensure that guests enjoy a relaxing and comfortable experience.
Stunning views over the gardens and the Yorkshire countryside beyond can be found from most of our spacious well equipped bedrooms, some with traditional four poster beds and all with the comfort you deserve. All rooms are beautifully decorated in warm tones with every comfort for the modern traveller. All are en suite with flat screen TV's, tea and coffee facilities and complimentary WiFi.
The Yorkshire Dales and the North Yorkshire Moors have some of the most beautiful and unique scenery in the world. With spectacular walking, cycling and riding, the area is an outdoor paradise. There are valleys, crags, peaks, caves and moorland that stretch over thousands of square miles, surrounding many traditional, bustling market towns, historic sites and stately homes. Guests staying on this 2 night package will also receive dinner on the first night of stay at the hotel's relaxing Garden Room Brasserie, where they can expect interesting dishes created from local and seasonal Yorkshire produce.
Walking Break includes 2 Nights Hotel Stay, Full Regional Breakfast, Dinner on the 1st Night, Packed Lunch and a Regional Walking Guide.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 24
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Name: Northallerton Station
- Distance: 5 kilometre
- Name: LEEDS BRADFORD AIRPORT
- Distance: 60 kilometres
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 09:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Types: Dogs
- Cost: £10.00 per night
- Nearest Rail Name: Northallerton Station Distance: 5 kilometre
- Nearest Airport Name: Leeds Bradford Airport Distance: 60 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Durham Tees Valley, view our hotels in Durham Tees Valley page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 10/10/2017, a customer aged 65+ who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Wonderful relaxing break in beautiful surroundings very peaceful. Hotel staff very friendly & helpful...meals were excellent & beautifully presented. Short drive into Northallerton & Thirsk... See more
Wonderful relaxing break in beautiful surroundings very peaceful. Hotel staff very friendly & helpful...meals were excellent & beautifully presented. Short drive into Northallerton & Thirsk... Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Northallerton: 5 out of 5
- Yarm: 4 out of 5
- Old Bull west Tanfield: 4 out of 5
- Barkers Northallerton: 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.