Skylark Hotel & 15 days parking
3 3 Star:
Search for room availability
Skylark Hotel has been refurbished recently to a very high standard and specification.
It has 76 guest rooms and suites and caters for the needs and tastes of different groups or people. Main features at the Skylark include modern climate control system, flat screen TV, private bathroom with shower and all modern comforts including hard wired internet access.
The Hotel complex occupies an area of approximately seven acres and is located in the heart of South East Essex business community adjacent to London Southend airport.
With seven glorious miles of seafront, the longest pleasure pier in the world and a host of exciting events and festivals all year, it's no wonder Southend-on-Sea leaves visitors smiling time after time. Here you'll find all the traditional seaside pleasures as well as exhilarating watersports, theme park thrills, top shopping, thriving arts and culture, dazzling night-life and a feast of seafood.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 75
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Concierge Desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: Southend Airport
- Distance: 1 kilometre
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Nearest Airport Name: Southend Airport Distance: 1 kilometre
To view our full selection of accommodation in East London, view our hotels in East London page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 1.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 2.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 1.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 1.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 1.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 19/04/2014, a customer aged 25-44 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Awful, stay in premier inns normally but they were full picture of hotel a lie not the actual building a nightclub in front of hotel. Reception staff diabolical room ok but nothing to write home about. Then the breakfast we ordered the same and one h… See more
Awful, stay in premier inns normally but they were full picture of hotel a lie not the actual building a nightclub in front of hotel. Reception staff diabolical room ok but nothing to write home about. Then the breakfast we ordered the same and one had a whole brekkie the other had half they said sorry we are short staffed and was cold would never return waste of ?92. Rather slept in car. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 1 out of 5
- Destination: 1 out of 5
- Sleep: 2 out of 5
- Breakfast: 1 out of 5
- Staff: 1 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017