Sheen Falls Lodge
(Kenmare (Co Kerry))
5 5 Star:
Search for room availability
Money Saver offers
- Sunday Night Saver-Arr Friday
- Save 50% off Sunday night when staying 3 nights and arriving Friday
- Valid 01 Nov 16 to 31 Oct 17
Offers may be subject to change and may only apply to certain room types or may not be valid for all arrival dates. Please check price for your selected dates and room types to see if the above offers apply.
Sheens Fall Lodge is situated just outside of Kenmare, only a 5-minute drive away, overlooking the picturesque Sheen Falls. The 5-star accommodation offers the best Irish hospitality set amongst the most beautiful scenery.
The rooms at the hotel are spacious, luxurious and relaxing, some of which offer their own fireplace and stunning views over either Kenmare Bay or the Sheen Waterfalls. The rooms at Sheen Fall Lodge are decorated with sublime taste and style, offering the perfect surrounding to relax and unwind.
Sheens Fall Lodge also has all the facilities you could wish for to enjoy a relaxing break including an indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and also has treatment rooms offering a wide variety of beauty treatments. The hotel has its very own wine cellar and cocktail bar as well.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Mini bar
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Name: Kerry International Airport
- Distance: 56 kilometres
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Nearest Airport Name: Kerry International Airport Distance: 56 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Killarney Area, view our hotels in Killarney Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.