Sejours et Affaires Residence Hoteliere Park Lane
2 2 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search for room availability
Sejours et Affaires Residence Hoteliere Park Lane is located in a pleasant and lively neighbourhood and is ideal for your extended stay in Lyon. In the centre of the Lyon-Vaise business hub the hotel is located close to the Gorge de Loup metro station and central bus and train stations, meaning you can have access to explore further in Lyon with ease.
Each of the 88 bright apartments are spacious and fully equipped with everything you need during your stay. With a flat-screen TV, high speed WiFi and telephone line as well as a fully equipped kitchen with hotplate, refrigerator, microwave, cutlery and crockery you can enjoy having all your home comforts already included.
For a supplement guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast each morning for an effortless start to the day. Laundry facilities are also available for an additional charge. Sejours et Affaires Residence Hoteliere Park Lane is an excellent choice for guests who are interested In local monuments and architecture but also benefit from exploring further afield using public transport.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 88
- Lift to all Floors
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Crockery etc
- Cleaned Per Week: 1
- Towel Changes Per Week: 1
- Bed Linen Changes Per Week: 1
- Parking at Hotel Cost: 8.00 Per Night
- Snack Bar
- Name: Vieux Lyon
- Distance: 4.5 kilometres
- Name: Gare de Lyon Part-Dieu
- Distance: 6.6 kilometres
- Name: Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport
- Distance: 32.4 kilometres
- Cots/Cribs Free: Yes
- Types: Pets accepted on request with hotel
- Cost: 4.00 per night
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Vieux Lyon Distance: 4.5 kilometres
- Nearest Rail Name: Gare De Lyon Part-Dieu Distance: 6.6 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport Distance: 32.4 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in France, view our hotels in France page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.