Royal National Hotel Christmas Break (Russell Square)
SuperBreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.
This from price is based on the lowest price, per person, per day, within the next 6 weeks.
This from price is based on the lowest price, per person, per night, within the next 6 weeks.
Per Adult Per Stay
This price is the total price each adult will pay for the entire break (including tickets if stated). Exact prices, including any supplements and child prices, will be displayed on the next page as policies vary from hotel to hotel.
The customer rating is the average hotel score out of 5. To ensure all reviews are genuine, hotel reviews can only be added by customers who have booked through us at the hotel in question.
The customer rating is the average show score out of 5. To ensure all reviews are genuine, show reviews can only be added by customers who have booked through us for the show in question.
SuperBreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations. They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities. Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.
Top Price Stalls or Dress Circle or Grand Circle or Royal Circle
Second Price Stalls or Dress Circle or Grand Circle or Upper Circle
Upper Circle or Rear Stalls/Dress Circle
Rear Upper Circle
Top Tier or Upper Circle rear side seating
Back rows of Stalls or Upper Circle
Check Availability & Prices
Christmas Package Itinerary
- 3 Nights from Dec 24
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast plus Christmas Lunch
- Thursday 24 December
- Bottle of wine on arrival. Afternoon can be spent as you wish. Maybe pick up some last minute gifts from nearby Oxford Street, visit our newly refurbished Atrium for a drink or see the hotel porter for details of sightseeing trips. Return to Imperial Hotel for a pre-dinner cocktail at 6.30pm in Bar Barellas before a festive dinner in Elizabethan Restaurant. At 9.30pm a coach will take you on a Tour of London by Night. Coach departs from the President Hotel.
- Friday 25 December
- Enjoy a full English breakfast, and maybe attend a morning church service. Meet in the Imperial Hotel's Bar Barellas at 12.30pm for Mulled Wine before moving through to the Elizabethan Restaurant for a traditional Christmas Buffet at 1.00pm. After lunch Santa Claus will be in Bar Barellas bearing gifts & crackers followed by the Queen's Speech on television and afternoon tea in the Atrium at the Imperial Hotel. Evening Buffet at the Royal National with dancing.
- Saturday 26 December
- Enjoy your breakfast at leisure. See our Hotel Porters for details of theatre and musical matinees, sightseeing tours or a day at the races. For those interested there are London Eye tickets available from our Porters, please enquire at the desk (Transport not included) Return to the Imperial Hotel in time to gather for a pre-dinner cocktail at 7.00pm in Bar Barellas prior to a Buffet & 'Golden Oldies Disco' at 8.00pm in the Elizabethan Restaurant.
- Sunday 27 December
- Full English breakfast before departure. Please note: this package also includes free parking at the hotel.
The Royal National is the largest hotel in Central London and is conveniently situated for Covent Garden, Theatreland and West End shopping. All bedrooms are equipped with TV including satellite channel, radio and a kettle. The on-site leisure centre (fee payable locally) includes an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, aerobic studios and three gyms available for the use of guests. The hotel offers garage parking (fee payable locally) underneath the hotel as well as a wide range of bars and restaurants. Recently opened is the 'Bloomsbury Bowling Alley' adjacent to the hotel where guests pay concessionary rates locally.
LIMITED OFFER - Book by 31/10/15 - FREE Red River Rover 24 hour ticket per person with every London booking when staying 2 nights or more (for travel up to 1/4/16) – add your ticket at the Add Tours & Tickets section before confirming your booking
Average Hotel Ratings
- Sleep Quality
Average Hotel Rating:
Also Available At This Hotel
Book a hotel and get the best online deals for hotels in the UK, Europe & the rest of the world. SuperBreak is first for hotel reservations, London hotels, theatre breaks, holidays, luxury hotel accommodation and mini breaks.