Royal National Hotel Christmas Break
3 3 Star:
Per Person Per 3 Nights
Search Christmas Package Availability
Christmas Package Itinerary
- 3 Nights from Sun 24 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast plus Christmas Lunch
- 24 December 2017 - Bottle of wine on arrival. Afternoon can be spent as you wish. Maybe pick up some last minute gifts from nearby Oxford Street or see the hotel porter for details of sightseeing trips. Return to the hotel for a pre-dinner cocktail at 6.30pm before a festive dinner in our Restaurant. After Dinner join fellow guest for a Sightseeing Tour of London Lights.
25 December 2017 - Enjoy a full English breakfast, and maybe attend a morning church service. After exchanging gifts with loved ones join us in the restaurant for our sumptous traditional Christmas Buffet Lunch. After lunch Santa Claus will come bearing gifts & crackers followed by the Queen's Speech on television and afternoon tea with cake. In the evening a buffet dinner with dancing.
26 December 2017 - Enjoy your breakfast at leisure. See our Hotel Porters at the desk for details of theatre and musical matinees, sightseeing tours or enjoy a complimentary sightseeing River Cruise (Transport not included). Return to the hotel in time to gather for a pre-dinner cocktail prior to a Buffet & 'Golden Oldies Disco'.
27 December 2017 - Full English breakfast before departure.
The Royal National is the largest hotel in Central London and is conveniently situated for Covent Garden, Theatreland and West End shopping. All bedrooms are equipped with TV including satellite channel, radio and a kettle. The on-site leisure centre (fee payable locally) includes an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, aerobic studios and three gyms available for the use of guests. The hotel offers garage parking (fee payable locally) underneath the hotel as well as a wide range of bars and restaurants. Recently opened is the 'Bloomsbury Bowling Alley' adjacent to the hotel where guests pay concessionary rates locally.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 7
- Total Rooms Number: 1630
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £18.00 Per 24 Hours
- Indoor Pool Free: No
- Jacuzzi Free: No
- Sauna Free: No
- Solarium Free: No
- Gym Free: No
- Name: RUSSELL SQUARE
- Distance: 250 metres
- Name: KINGS CROSS
- Distance: 0.75 mile
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Russell Square Distance: 250 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Kings Cross Distance: 0.75 mile
To view our full selection of accommodation in Bloomsbury & Russell Square, view our hotels in Bloomsbury & Russell Square page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 3.4 out of 5 based on 1334 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 3.5 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 3.4 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 3.6 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.3 out of 5
Stay Date: 30/09/2017, a customer aged 45-64 from United Kingdom who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
The hotel and break was lovely, unfortunately a cruise on the Thames was included in our Super Break deal, but was never sent vouchers for this so that part of the break was ruined. See more
The hotel and break was lovely, unfortunately a cruise on the Thames was included in our Super Break deal, but was never sent vouchers for this so that part of the break was ruined. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 3 out of 5
- Sleep: 3 out of 5
- Breakfast: 3 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.