Royal Albion Hotel New Year Break
2 2 Star:
Search New Year Package Availability
New Year Package Itinerary
- 3 Nights from Sat 30 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast
- 30 December 2017 - Arrive on the 30th, settle into your room and then enjoy an evening buffet Dinner followed by an evening of entertainment.
31 December 2017 - Enjoy our Big Britannia Buffet Breakfast and then a day at leisure, there will be an evening 3 course Buffet Dinner, before seeing in the New Year. Throughout the New Year break there will also be Festive Entertainment including quizzes, bingo and competitions.
01 January 2018 - Take a leisurely start to the New Year with a Late Buffet Brunch, then head out and see the local sights, hit the sales or just relax at the hotel, the choice is yours but be back in time to enjoy the evenings buffet Dinner.
02 January 2018 - Enjoy a final Big Britannia Buffet Breakfast before saying farewell and heading home.
Built in 1826 this beautifully, regal hotel is situated overlooking Brighton Pier. Traditionally decorated and furnished throughout, it offers character and style. The 186 bedrooms are all en-suite and have TV, telephone, hairdryer, trouser press and tea and coffee making facilities. Dining is an experience in Jenny’s restaurant with its succulent menu, plus you can take in the views over the English Channel. Enjoy a drink in the Pavilion Bar or the Regency Lounge to relax and watch the sunset. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. All bedrooms have Wi-Fi access and guests can benefit from two 20 minutes complimentary sessions per day. Charges apply for unlimited Wi-Fi access.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 5
- Total Rooms Number: 186
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Smoking rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Trouser Press
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Sofa Beds Children Only: 16
- Offsite Parking Distance: 400 metres
- Name: BRIGHTON
- Distance: 2 miles
- Name: GATWICK
- Distance: 25 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:30
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 09:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Brighton Distance: 2 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Gatwick Distance: 25 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Brighton, view our hotels in Brighton page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 3.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 23/12/2012, a customer aged 45-64 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Just celebrated Xmas at a hotel at a different location See more
Just celebrated Xmas at a hotel at a different location Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 3 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.