Riverside Hotel 2 Night New Year Break
3 3 Star:
Search New Year Package Availability
New Year Package Itinerary
- 2 Nights from Sun 31 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast
- 31 December 2017 - Arrive mid afternoon, settle in and enjoy use of leisure facilities before getting ready for dinner.
Meet fellow guests in the bar for pre-dinner canapes and glass of Prosecco from 7pm. Enjoy a splendid 5 course dinner served at 8pm in our Riverview Restaurant. Descend to the Tannery Bar for entertainment and live music from our band. Charge your glasses ready to toast the New Year with new friends and old.
01 January 2018 - Leisurely breakfast served until 10.30. Make your way to Lake Windermere to enjoy a complimentary Lake Cruise with Windermere Lake Cruises. Help yourselves to a spot of afternoon tea in the Tannery Bar upon your return. Still time to relax in our spa before getting ready for dinner from in our restaurant from 6.30pm Sharpen your pencils for our New Year's Day quiz.
02 January 2018 - Breakfast before we wish you a fond farewell.
The Riverside Hotel boasts the perfect position for touring the delightful Lake District and Windermere. All 47 bedrooms overlook the River Kent and are tastefully furnished combining traditional with modern. Dine in the River View Restaurant or enjoy a drink in the bar.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 5
- Total Rooms Number: 47
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Lift to all Floors
- Multilingual Staff
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Trouser Press
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Free: Yes
- Distance: 50 yards
- Indoor Pool Free: No
- Jacuzzi Free: Yes
- Sauna Free: Yes
- Steam Room Free: Yes
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: KENDAL
- Distance: 500 metres
- Cots/Cribs Free: Yes
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Baby Listening
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:30
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 09:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Pets Allowed Cost: £10.00 per stay
- Nearest Rail Name: Kendal Distance: 500 metres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Windermere & South Lakes, view our hotels in Windermere & South Lakes page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.1 out of 5 based on 36 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 3.9 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.3 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.3 out of 5
Stay Date: 24/12/2014, a customer aged 45-64 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Lovely to get away for Christmas and enjoy meals made for us. Time to relax and unwind in our room with Christmas TV; helpful of the hotel to provide Christmas listings guides. See more
Lovely to get away for Christmas and enjoy meals made for us. Time to relax and unwind in our room with Christmas TV; helpful of the hotel to provide Christmas listings guides. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 3 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Countryside: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.