Reggae Minicruise to Amsterdam
4 4 Star:
Back by popular demand, P&O Ferries are filling the ship with the finest in Reggae, Ska, Dancehall & Dub. Featuring the renowned Funkywormhole Sound System, Dalton Spire is set to bring some of the best DJ’s in the genre. So Get Up, Stand Up and book your place today!
Music is definitely what we’ve got to give with featured DJ’s including;
• John from Funkywormhole
• Bradley from Shack Shaker Sound System
• Jake Bizzle from Champion Sound Records
• Ms. Fabulous from Irie Vibes Sound System
• Selector B from Bangarang (York) 'The Sounds of Vintage Jamaica'
• Nic from Beverley FM Reggae Show
So let’s get together and feel alright!
5.00pm - Check in commences at Hull Terminal 1 - Passengers MUST arrive before 7.00pm.
7.30pm - Boarding is completed.
9.00pm - Ship departs for Europoort, Rotterdam.
8.00am - Ship arrives at Europoort, Rotterdam.
8.30am - Coach departs from Europoort.
10.00am - Coach arrives near Amsterdam central station. (Saturday and Sunday it arrives at 11:15.)
5.00pm - Coach departs from near Amsterdam Central Station (the same place as the drop off point) - Passengers MUST arrive on time.
7.30pm - Coach arrives at Europoort, Rotterdam.
9.00pm - Ship departs from Europoort, Rotterdam.
8.00am - Ship arrives at Hull
Courtesy of P&O Ferries
To view our full selection of accommodation in Hull & Grimsby Area, view our hotels in Hull & Grimsby Area page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 2.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.0 out of 5
Reggae cruise trip to Amsterdam
Stay Date: 08/11/2016, a customer aged 25-44 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Good points were really fun trip, good value for money, downside was the food on ferry was poor quality and very overpriced. Travelling back to the ferry during rush hour was not a good idea. See more
Good points were really fun trip, good value for money, downside was the food on ferry was poor quality and very overpriced. Travelling back to the ferry during rush hour was not a good idea. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 2 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.