Ramada Resort Grantham Spa Break
3 3 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search Spa Package Availability
Spa Package Details
- RELAXATION SPA PACKAGE (1 night) includes 1x 30 minute back, neck and shoulder massage, 1x 30 minute facial, 10% off additional treatments, a 3 course dinner and breakfast. RELAXATION SPA PACKAGE (2 nights) includes 1x 60 minutes full body massage, 1x 30 minutes facial, 10% off additional treatments, a 3 course dinner each evening and breakfast each morning.
AFTERNOON TEA SPA PACKAGE: (1 night) includes 1x 30 minute back, neck and shoulder massage, 1x 30 minute facial, 10% off additional treatments, breakfast and afternoon tea on the day of arrival.
AFTERNOON TEA SPA PACKAGE (2 nights) includes 1x 60 minutes full body massage, 1x 30 minutes facial, 10% off additional treatments, breakfast each morning and afternoon tea on day of arrival.
This award winning hotel is situated in the unspoilt village of Marston. The Ramada Resort Grantham, once a farmstead, is now a stylish hotel radiating individual character and charm. The idyllic retreat is located just 1 mile off the A1 making it the ideal base for exploring the surrounding areas many cultural and historic attractions. The spa features two treatment rooms and guests can hire sumptuous bath robes for only £5.00pp.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 3
- Total Rooms Number: 103
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Sofa Beds Adults: Yes
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Indoor Pool Free: Yes
- Treatment Rooms
- Jacuzzi Free: Yes
- Sauna Free: Yes
- Steam Room Free: Yes
- Laundry Free: No
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: GRANTHAM
- Distance: 8 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 09:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Grantham Distance: 8 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Grantham, view our hotels in Grantham page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5 based on 41 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.2 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.1 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.2 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 29/07/2015, a customer aged 65+ from London who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Overall we were very happy with our stay, highly recommended. See more
Overall we were very happy with our stay, highly recommended. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Lincoln: 4 out of 5
- Grantham: 4 out of 5
Stay Date: 03/10/2014, a customer aged 45-64 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
We stayed at the Old Barn Hotel. The hotel was good, the room a bit basic and a bit cold but for the price reasonable. The food was good. The hotel bar was cosy but not much seating. The pool was good and the steam room, sauna and jacuzzi were very g… See more
We stayed at the Old Barn Hotel. The hotel was good, the room a bit basic and a bit cold but for the price reasonable. The food was good. The hotel bar was cosy but not much seating. The pool was good and the steam room, sauna and jacuzzi were very good. We visited Newark and really fell in love with it. The lovley large market square was akin to something you would find in Italy. The river walk very pleasant. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 3 out of 5
- Destination: 3 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 3 out of 5
- Staff: 3 out of 5
- Newark: 4 out of 5
- Boundary Mills: 4 out of 5
- Grantham: 3 out of 5
- Ghurka Square: 4 out of 5
- Lillies in Newark: 1 out of 5
- The Old Barn Restaurant: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.