Ramada Encore Newcastle Gateshead - Lazy Sunday
(Gateshead) 3 3 Star:
Search Lazy Sundays Availability
Lazy Sundays Details
- Stay 1 night and receive a bottle of house wine or Prosecco on arrival, a 2 course evening meal, and a late check out on Monday till 12.00 noon. Dinner is to be taken in the Hub Bar and Restaurant, served between 17.00 and 21.30.
The Ramada Encore Newcastle-Gateshead is a vibrant, contemporary hotel in Newcastle-Gateshead, where you are made welcome to work, relax, dine and lounge. With modern architecture and cutting-edge design, this innovative hotel situated in Gateshead Quayside offers appealing spaces for both business and leisure.
Nestled in the dynamic area of Gateshead Quayside on the banks of the Tyne, the new Ramada Encore Newcastle-Gateshead is a short walk to popular restaurants, bars, theatres, art galleries and attractions, including the BALTIC Centre of Contemporary Art, The Sage Gateshead, Gateshead Millennium Bridge and the Metro Radio Arena.
Relax in one of the 200 stylish, bright bedrooms with contemporary décor, laminate wood floors and striking modern bathrooms. The beautifully designed rooms feature comfortable lounge chairs, work desks and a flat-screen TV. If you're looking for a hotel with wifi, you can stay in touch with complimentary wireless internet.
With its vibrant ambiance and friendly service, the Ramada Encore Newcastle-Gateshead offers the perfect retreat for your journey. Work out in our fitness studio or walk along the Quayside and enjoy the stunning views across the river. Meet at The Hub, a relaxed, informal place for dining, relaxing and where we also proudly serve Starbucks coffee.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 6
- Total Rooms Number: 200
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Concierge Desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £5.00 Per 24 Hours
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: Gateshead
- Distance: 1600 metres
- Name: Newcastle Central Station
- Distance: 3 kilometres
- Name: Newcastle Airport
- Distance: 12.5 kilometres
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 11:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Gateshead Distance: 1600 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Newcastle Central Station Distance: 3 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Newcastle Airport Distance: 12.5 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in North East England, view our hotels in North East England page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.