Ramada Encore Doncaster (Half Board Offer)
3 3 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search for room availability
Located next to Robin Hood Airport, the Ramada Encore Doncaster is ideal for comfortable and convenient pre-flight stopovers. However, with excellent access to the M18 and A1(M), this well-placed hotel is also a great base for visiting Doncaster, Sheffield and Barnsley.
Whether catching a flight or seeing the sights, you will receive a warm welcome at the Ramada Encore Doncaster and find yourself in stylish, vibrant and relaxed surroundings. You will soon feel comfortable and at home in one of the hotel’s spacious, bright and airy guest rooms, which have been well-equipped to suit all your needs.
Each room at the Ramada Encore Doncaster is fully fitted with en-suite, interactive TV with pay movies, work desk with broadband internet access, telephone and refreshments tray. For added comfort the Ramada Encore Doncaster also boasts air-conditioning throughout and an excellent 24 hour room service.
What’s more, the Ramada Encore Doncaster is also home to the friendly and inviting Hub Bar & Restaurant. Here you can enjoy a fine selection of dishes and drinks morning, noon and night, accompanied by attentive service and free WiFi internet access.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 4
- Total Rooms Number: 102
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Multilingual Staff
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Smoking rooms
- Pay Movies
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Sofa Beds Adults: Yes
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: DONCASTER
- Distance: 7 miles
- Name: DONCASTER ROBIN HOOD
- Distance: Opposite hotel
- Cots/Cribs Free: Yes
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
- Breakfast served from Saturday/Sunday: 07:30
- Breakfast served to Saturday/Sunday: 11:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Doncaster Distance: 7 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Doncaster Robin Hood Distance: Opposite hotel
To view our full selection of accommodation in Doncaster-Sheffield Airport, view our hotels in Doncaster-Sheffield Airport page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Short Break in Doncaster
Stay Date: 07/03/2009, a customer from Superbreak who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
The Ramada Encore Doncaster Airport is a fresh modern hotel just a 5 minute walk to the terminal. The rooms are clean and bright with a wooden floor, blackout curtains, efficient air-conditioning, work desk, sofa, flat screen TV. The bathrooms have … See more
The Ramada Encore Doncaster Airport is a fresh modern hotel just a 5 minute walk to the terminal. The rooms are clean and bright with a wooden floor, blackout curtains, efficient air-conditioning, work desk, sofa, flat screen TV. The bathrooms have a walk-in shower and frosted green glass sinks. The hotel's car park is free overnight and at the rear of the hotelwith a barrier to let you in and out. The bar and restaurant shares the same area with a small menu for lunch and dinner. If you have an early or late flight this hotel is a must! Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 4 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Doncaster City Centre: 3 out of 5
- Ramada Hotel Restaurant: 3 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.