Radisson Blu Edwardian, Berkshire
4 4 Star:
- FREE BREAKFAST - with stays 18/12/2015 - 28/2/2016 inclusive
- Directly on Oxford Street
- Bar & restaurant in hotel
- Boutique style hotel
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
The Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel is located in the very heart of London on Oxford Street, and close to Bond Street, both famous for their shopping experiences. The Berkshire is a freshly designed boutique hotel. Public areas are sumptuous and tranquil with furniture by Phillipe Hurel, handmade bronze planters and white orchids, which help to create a soothing and inviting space for leisure travellers.
Scoff & Banter Tea Rooms celebrates that quintessential British time-honoured tradition of afternoon tea. Tucked away just off Oxford Street, you will find a cosy little retreat serving the very best in Great British afternoon tea, daily between 1pm and 7pm. The Tea Rooms will take you on a journey from the savoury to the sweet, to the fabulous and the great. With a few little surprises along the way. The Drawing Room is open daily and serves delicious Scoff & Banter menu all day. Radisson Blu Edwardian, Berkshire is proud to be recognised as a Superbrands hotel, an accolade awarded by industry experts.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Offsite Parking Distance: 50 metres
- Name: BOND STREET
- Distance: 250 metres
- Name: EUSTON
- Distance: 2 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: Yes
- Baby Sitting
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Bond Street Distance: 250 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Euston Distance: 2 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Oxford Street, view our hotels in Oxford Street page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.3 out of 5 based on 44 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.3 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.4 out of 5
Great weekend London
Stay Date: 27/06/2014, a customer aged 65+ who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
There is no complaint whatsoever with this hotel. See more
There is no complaint whatsoever with this hotel. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Wimbledon: 4 out of 5
- arabic: 5 out of 5
- oneils irish pub: 2 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.