Queen's Hotel Cheltenham - MGallery Collection Christmas Break
4 4 Star:
Search Christmas Package Availability
Christmas Package Itinerary
- 3 Nights from Sun 24 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast plus Christmas Lunch
- 24 December 2017 - Start the holiday the way you mean to go on, with a traditional cream tea served by the roaring fire. In the evening enjoy a sumptuous festive 3 course dinner. If you would like to attend Midnight Mass, the concierge will give you advice about nearby services, and meet you with mulled wine and mince pies on your return.
25 December 2017 - After a delicious breakfast, and the excitement of opening presents, sit down to a traditional 5 course Christmas lunch. In the afternoon watch The Queen's Speech as you indulge in a slice of Christmas cake and, if you've still room, take a light Christmas supper before bedtime.
26 December 2017 - Enjoy a leisurely start to Boxing Day, breakfast served from 7am to 11am. The day is then yours to spend at leisure. In the evening dress up to the nines for our Black Tie Gala Dinner.
27 December 2017 - Leisurely breakfast before departing for home.
The Queens Hotel Cheltenham - MGallery Collection is a grand and imposing property sitting right in the heart of the picturesque spa town of Cheltenham. Overlooking the beautiful Imperial Gardens, the Queens hotel puts you within a short walk of all the shops, bars, restaurant and attractions of the vibrant centre with the famous Cheltenham Racecourse a short distance away.
With secure payable parking and easy access to the M5, the Queens Hotel Cheltenham - MGallery Collection is also ideal for heading out of the city. Why not enjoy a day out in The Cotswolds and the surrounding historic villages or Bristol, Bath or Oxford, all of which are reachable from this well-placed hotel.
Whatever you get up to during the day, head back to the Queens Hotel Cheltenham - MGallery Collection in the evening for a mouth-watering meal in the Napier Restaurant, with its fine wines and attentive service, renowned for its sumptuous British cuisine, the restaurant offers a dining experience not to be missed.
Finish of your delectable dinner with a cosy night cap in the Gold Cup Bar before retiring to one of the Queens Hotel Cheltenham - MGallery Collection superbly appointed guest rooms. Make yourself at home in a spacious room with air-conditioning, freeview TV, en-suite and hospitality tray. For added comfort, the Queens Hotel Cheltenham - MGallery Collection has 24 hour room service and free WiFi internet access in public areas and all bedrooms.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Lift to all Floors
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £10.00 Per Stay
- Name: CHELTENHAM SPA
- Distance: 1 mile
- Name: BIRMINGHAM INTERNATIONAL
- Distance: 40 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Baby Sitting
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Nearest Rail Name: Cheltenham Spa Distance: 1 mile
- Nearest Airport Name: Birmingham International Distance: 40 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Cheltenham & Area, view our hotels in Cheltenham & Area page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 24/12/2012, a customer aged 65+ who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Overall a very pleasant 3 days. Just a few niggles: Christmas Eve and Christmas Day main meals suffered from very slow service (eg on Xmas Day we waited almost an hour between starter and main course), message seemed to have got through on Boxing Day… See more
Overall a very pleasant 3 days. Just a few niggles: Christmas Eve and Christmas Day main meals suffered from very slow service (eg on Xmas Day we waited almost an hour between starter and main course), message seemed to have got through on Boxing Day evening, but then it went over the top the other way. One more thing, the vegetables with Xmas Lunch lacked colour. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 4 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Dick Whittington Pantomime: 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.