Quality Hotel Dudley - Lazy Sunday
3 3 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search Lazy Sundays Availability
Lazy Sundays Details
- Stay 1 night and receive a bottle of Prosecco on arrival, a 2 course evening meal, and a late check out on Monday till 12.00 noon. Dinner will be a 2 course a la carte menu to be taken in the Conservatory Restaurant, from 18.00pm to 21.00pm.
Located just minutes from the M5, the Quality Hotel Dudley is easily accessible and provides the ideal base for exploring the Black Country and West Midlands. Whilst on a break at this well-placed hotel, why not enjoy a day out at the Black Country Living Museum, Dudley Zoo, Cadbury’s World or explore the nearby city centre of Birmingham.
Originally the first hostelry in the area, the Quality Hotel Dudley is now a modern hotel and the perfect retreat after a busy day out and about. In your spacious guest room you will find everything you need for a comfortable stay, including en-suite, TV and tea & coffee making facilities.
The Quality Hotel Dudley also offers guests the use of free WiFi internet throughout and is on the doorstep of some superb leisure facilities. Directly opposite the Quality Hotel Dudley there is an entertainment complex and for a small fee guests can make use of the Health & Fitness Centre just 100m away.
After a fun packed day, put your feet up and unwind with a coffee or your favourite tipple in the hotel’s cosy Lounge Bar. Feeling peckish? Visit the Conservatory Restaurant at the Quality Hotel Dudley and enjoy a mouth-watering meal from an extensive and varied menu.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Name: DUDLEY PORT
- Distance: 4 kilometres
- Name: BIRMINGHAM INTERNATIONAL
- Distance: 32 kilometres
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 09:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Pets Allowed Cost: £5.00 per night
- Nearest Rail Name: Dudley Port Distance: 4 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Birmingham International Distance: 32 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Wolverhampton, view our hotels in Wolverhampton page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.