4 4 Star:
The Hotel Pullman Liverpool is ideally placed in the heart of Liverpool’s iconic waterfront, just minutes away from the award-winning Albert Dock. Enjoy a show at the Liverpool Arena, indulge in a spot of retail therapy in the city centre or head to The Beatles Story for a glimpse into the history of one of the world’s most famous bands.
Each of the 216 rooms are designed with your comfort in mind. All rooms include free high speed Wi-Fi as standard, a flat-screen TV, a private en-suite with shower, refreshments and comfortable furnishings.
After a busy day of sightseeing, be sure to visit the relaxed Duke’s Restaurant for a pleasant meal with friends. Once you’ve satisfied your taste buds, sit back and unwind with a cool drink in the contemporary Duke’s Bar.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 198
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Name: James Street Station
- Distance: 1.3 kilometres
- Name: LIME STREET
- Distance: 3.3 kilometres
- Name: LIVERPOOL JOHN LENNON
- Distance: 11 kilometres
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:00
- Monday to Friday: 06:30
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 11:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: James Street Station Distance: 1.3 kilometres
- Nearest Rail Name: Lime Street Distance: 3.3 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Liverpool John Lennon Distance: 11 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Liverpool & Area, view our hotels in Liverpool & Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.