(Salou (Costa Dorada))
2 2 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search for room availability
These attractive, modern apartments are in a quieter district of Salou but within easy walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars and just 400 metres to the main Salou beach. The apartments have two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two single beds, lounge/dining room with double sofa bed, a kitchen with washing machine and all apartments have balcony.
To view our full selection of accommodation in Salou & PortAventura, view our hotels in Salou & PortAventura page.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating
- Overall: based on 13 reviews
- Sleep Quality:
Stay Date: 08/2016, LizBrambley wrote this review.
Stayed here for the first week in august,we arrived after 8pm so we had to collect our key at Mediterranean suites,also had to pay €100 deposit ,which was returned when we checked out and returned key and TV remote.our apartment was on the 5th floor … See more
Stayed here for the first week in august,we arrived after 8pm so we had to collect our key at Mediterranean suites,also had to pay €100 deposit ,which was returned when we checked out and returned key and TV remote.our apartment was on the 5th floor at the back of the building.it was bright,spacious and clean.has air con which is always a plus.on our 2nd night the apartment next to ours had a party which kept us awake,the next night I asked them to keep the noise down that I have young children,they were very obliging and apologised, wasn't a bit of noise out of them since.wasn't a fan of the pool area as there was a lot of young people drinking and smoking weed,there wasn't any trouble out of than but didn't like my girls around that.all in all it was ok,good location,just around the corner from the main strip,10 minutes from the beach,1 minute from the nearest supermarket.was sceptical about this accommodation after reading reviews,so we must of being lucky with the time we went. Collapse
Not for families
Stay Date: 07/2016, Darren C wrote this review.
On arrival to the apartments we were told to check in at the salou apartments, this was not true, we had to go on a Hunt for the Mediterranean suites, which when you have 4 kids 2 OAP's, 2 parents,6 suitcases and 8 hand luggage's it appears to be one… See more
On arrival to the apartments we were told to check in at the salou apartments, this was not true, we had to go on a Hunt for the Mediterranean suites, which when you have 4 kids 2 OAP's, 2 parents,6 suitcases and 8 hand luggage's it appears to be one hell of an adventure to start the holiday with. But after half an hour in reception trying to speak to the locals whose English is worse than my Spanish, ( thats very bad) we managed to pay €100 deposit and then stroll another mile to our apartment. As there was 8 of us, we had two apartments, luckily side by side, and the bonus being they had given us all they had so we were upgraded to 2 bedroom apartments instead of the 1 bed. Upon entry we were puzzled. What was the deposit for. They rooms are barron, table and r chairs, a sofa bed and kitchenette area, no kettle or toaster, disaster, ah ha, the saucepan boils on the hob and actually pours better than most kettles I have used back in blighty. The bedroom off the main room has a single bed in it and trundle bed underneath whilst down the corridor of from the front door is a bathroom complete with washing machine, don't ask, and off that is the main bedroom which has a double bed. Well I say bed, the frame in our room was from a sofa bed, yet the in laws had a lovely pine bed, the mattress was annoyingly thin and any attempt to snuggle into the wife was met with screeching. No it wasn't her indoors telling me to get off but the bed making horrendous noises by just rolling over. We did have a wardrobe, so at least our clothes were comfy. All in all the rooms are big, not very welcoming and not worth a deposit you don't get back until the last day. But they are a sufficient Base for your holiday. THE POOL. Well it is lovely, not ideal for children, that included the toddlers pool, but it is warm and big, very quiet in the day time and supposedly closed at 6pm, I guess they don't have watches out here and as the building isn't manned anymore, no reception or security, we discovered some youths liked to go skinny dipping in the pool when it was after dark. God bless 'em. So when I went swimming get the next day I was weary not to swallow any water. THE RESORT OF SALOU. It is amazing, well worth coming too, just don't stay here. Book through a tourist operator, pay a little extra and stay somewhere clean and well looked after. Make sure you do ya research, this is not a family hotel, it's a kinda youth hostel Cum traveller stop over, ideal if you are a young couple or a group of lads or lasses wanting a break, but not for kids or families. If you do book here, make the most of it, enjoy Spain and enjoy Salou it a beautiful place. Collapse
"Lo peor que he visto jamás"
Stay Date: 03/2016, Susana V wrote this review.
1. No hay recepción en el hotel, en el correo electrónico se me dice que vaya a la recepción de otro hotel para registrarme y al llegar a éste me dicen que tengo que ir a un tercer hotel a registrarme. 2. Para registrarse había una cola que llegaba… See more
1. No hay recepción en el hotel, en el correo electrónico se me dice que vaya a la recepción de otro hotel para registrarme y al llegar a éste me dicen que tengo que ir a un tercer hotel a registrarme. 2. Para registrarse había una cola que llegaba a la calle y continuaba a lo largo de ella, es inaceptable perder tiempo de vacaciones esperando al registro durante horas. El personal de recepción excepcional, el chico que me atendió muy correcto y me informó adecuadamente de todo. 3. Las instalaciones son vergonzosas, el apartamento huele muchísimo a tabaco, el mobiliario del baño estaba destrozado, el resto en malas condiciones. La dotación muy pobre, apenas había nada en el menaje de cocina. En la terraza el cristal de la barandilla estaba roto, y el aparato del aire acondicionado vertía agua directamente al suelo de la terraza, me pareció peligrosísimo, puesto que se resbalaba bastante y en mi caso con un niño de 7 años corriendo imagínense. 4. La limpieza era mala, la cocina no la han limpiado en profundidad hace años, puesto que había mucha grasa acumulada. Me encontré pelos en la vajilla y restos de comida pegada en platos, sartenes, etc. Debajo de la cama de matrimonio ¡había pelusas! eso es de no limpiar durante varios días. 5. Pagué 10 euros adicionales por aparcar en el garaje del hotel, y cuando lo vi me quedé asombrada de su estado. El suelo estaba muy, muy sucio. No lo han limpiado en años. Era asqueroso. Además es el vertedero/trastero del hotel, somieres, neveras, tumbonas etc. ¡¡Para aparcar mi coche tuvimos que apartar una nevera que había en la plaza de estacionamiento!! En resumen, me pasé mis vacaciones limpiando, trabajando y deseando marcharme. En mi caso, no volveré más a este hotel, y no lo recomendaré en absoluto. Collapse
Basic, but adequate.
Stay Date: 09/2014, magszee wrote this review.
Huge apartment very tired decor but clean with all the sheets and towels you could need or want, basically you get what you pay for if you have a young family that you want to feed in the apartment I would not recommend the Priorat as the kitchen equ… See more
Huge apartment very tired decor but clean with all the sheets and towels you could need or want, basically you get what you pay for if you have a young family that you want to feed in the apartment I would not recommend the Priorat as the kitchen equipment is very basic and should have had cleaner pots pans cups and so on, there are no tea towels dish cloths or washing up liquid so you need to factor all this in. For adults who just want a clean bed a decent shower and somewhere to store their clothes this is decent value for money as you will likely eat out all the time. There was a safe and the doors must have had new locks as they all had good locks on and we had security men call around of an evening. The lack of attention when you arrive needs addressing to be honest we arrived at 11am but could not gain access until 5pm ( after siesta ) however we had to be out by 12pm and would have been charged for any over stay. The pool was a good size and never over crowded. On the whole a good budget break. If luxury is what you are seeking, keep looking! Collapse
not a good place to stay
Stay Date: 07/2014, James M wrote this review.
our apartment was broken in to while we were at the pool area.there was a 5 digit pin to enter the bulding and then a door with a standard lock but we managed to get robbed within 2 hours of going out to the pool.the apartments are big and spacious b… See more
our apartment was broken in to while we were at the pool area.there was a 5 digit pin to enter the bulding and then a door with a standard lock but we managed to get robbed within 2 hours of going out to the pool.the apartments are big and spacious but the glass that surrounded the balcony was broken and the balcony was held together with sticky tape.the floors hadn't been washed and the dishes in the cupboards were dirty.there is no reception area so you need to go the the mediterranean suites to book in.the man who worked in reception was incompetent at best.he took 45 mins to book in 2 parties of 2 people.he told me i would need to phone the police but i convinced him that he should do this as he spoke spanish. Collapse
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.