President Hotel Christmas Break
3 3 Star:
Per Person Per 3 Nights
Search Christmas Package Availability
Christmas Package Itinerary
- 3 Nights from Sun 24 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast plus Christmas Lunch
- 24 December 2017 - Bottle of wine on arrival. Afternoon can be spent as you wish. Maybe pick up some last minute gifts from nearby Oxford Street or see the hotel porter for details of sightseeing trips. Return to the hotel for a pre-dinner cocktail at 6.30pm before a festive dinner in our Restaurant. After Dinner join fellow guest for a Sightseeing Tour of London Lights.
25 December 2017 - Enjoy a full English breakfast, and maybe attend a morning church service. After exchanging gifts with loved ones join us in the restaurant for our sumptous traditional Christmas Buffet Lunch. After lunch Santa Claus will come bearing gifts & crackers followed by the Queen's Speech on television and afternoon tea with cake. In the evening a buffet dinner at the Royal National with dancing.
26 December 2017 - Enjoy your breakfast at leisure. See our Hotel Porters at the desk for details of theatre and musical matinees, sightseeing tours or enjoy a complimentary sightseeing River Cruise (Transport not included). Return to the hotel in time to gather for a pre-dinner cocktail prior to a Buffet & 'Golden Oldies Disco' at the Royal National Hotel.
27 December 2017 - Full English breakfast before departure.
The President is a modern, completely non-smoking hotel, offering traditional values and service. Comfortable and relaxing, its facilities include an intimate bar and carvery restaurant. Guests also enjoy the tranquil Atrium lounge and peaceful Atrium Coffee-Bar for an a la carte lunch. Those staying in the President can use the facilities of the adjacent Imperial, including the fun and lively Night & Day Pub-Bar. The hotels share a shopping arcade with hair salon, bank, Chinese herbalist and newsagent.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £18.00 Per 24 Hours
- Name: RUSSELL SQUARE
- Distance: Adjacent to hotel
- Name: KINGS CROSS
- Distance: 1 mile
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Russell Square Distance: Adjacent to hotel
- Nearest Rail Name: Kings Cross Distance: 1 mile
To view our full selection of accommodation in Bloomsbury & Russell Square, view our hotels in Bloomsbury & Russell Square page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 3.9 out of 5 based on 1565 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 3.9 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 3.9 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.1 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.5 out of 5
London at Christmas Time
Stay Date: 24/12/2014, a customer aged 45-64 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Standard was good and the value for money was excellent. Parking onsite was available free of charge but hotel staff were not aware of this so when I enquired I was told to pay which I decided not to bring the car which inconvenienced me. The hotel w… See more
Standard was good and the value for money was excellent. Parking onsite was available free of charge but hotel staff were not aware of this so when I enquired I was told to pay which I decided not to bring the car which inconvenienced me. The hotel was located in a central part of London and getting about with no luggage was great! Choice and quantity of food was good but could have been served warmer. Organization of events was good and well delivered, and restaurant supervisor 'Henry' was very knowledgeable and efficient. All in all very pleasant and would recommend. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 4 out of 5
- Staff: 3 out of 5
- London Tour: 5 out of 5
Stay Date: 27/12/2011, a customer who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Value for money cannot be beaten. Evening coach tour of the city was much longer than we had expected. Meals were very good, with half bottle of wine with every meal, plus at least one free drink at the bar each night. Staff were very friendly and l… See more
Value for money cannot be beaten. Evening coach tour of the city was much longer than we had expected. Meals were very good, with half bottle of wine with every meal, plus at least one free drink at the bar each night. Staff were very friendly and location was excellent. We walked from the London Eye via horse guards parade, trafalgar square, leicester square and covent garden, took the whole aftenoon and throughly enjoyed it. One of our best christmases ever. See you next year, hopefully. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 2 out of 5
- Breakfast: 3 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Horse Guards Parade: 4 out of 5
- Covent Garden: 4 out of 5
- London Eye: 4 out of 5
- Leicester Square And Chin Town: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.