Penyard House (2 Night Offer & 1st Night Dinner)
(Ross-on-Wye) 3 3 Star:
Per Person Per 2 Nights
- Includes dinner on the first night of your stay
- Set in 9 acres of beautiful gardens
- Located in the heart of rural Herefordshire
Search Dinner Deal Availability
Dinner Deal Details
- Stay for 2 night's bed and breakfast and receive dinner on the first night of your stay. Dinner will be an allowance of GBP 20.00 per person.
Penyard House is a hotel near Gloucester offering 80 bedrooms, amongst the tranquil Herefordshire countryside, our focus is satisfying our client’s every need. Set in 9 acres of beautiful gardens and located in the heart of rural Herefordshire.
Our bedrooms are spacious and comfortable for all your needs. Featuring a double bed, modern décor and large ensuite faculties with great views across the house's grounds and gardens.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 80
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: HEREFORD
- Distance: 27 kilometres
- Name: BRISTOL
- Distance: 99 kilometres
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 09:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Nearest Rail Name: Hereford Distance: 27 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Bristol Distance: 99 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Cotswolds, view our hotels in Cotswolds page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 3.7 out of 5 based on 3 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 3.7 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 3.7 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 3.7 out of 5
Weekend Away near Ross-on-Wye
Stay Date: 15/04/2017, a customer aged 65+ who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
All good, really pleased with the place, location, amenities, food, etc. Would certainly recommend. See more
All good, really pleased with the place, location, amenities, food, etc. Would certainly recommend. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Symonds Yak & Rock: 5 out of 5
- Ross-on-Wye: 5 out of 5
- Glewstone House Hotel: 5 out of 5
Stay Date: 17/03/2016, a customer aged 45-64 from Oxford who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
The hotel was adequate. The room was basic - large but only one chair for two people and the bed was small. It seemed as if the bed was for one person and they squashed two in. The restaurant service was very slow and poor. We asked to staff to turn … See more
The hotel was adequate. The room was basic - large but only one chair for two people and the bed was small. It seemed as if the bed was for one person and they squashed two in. The restaurant service was very slow and poor. We asked to staff to turn the heating up, and they said I don't know what to do - they seemed to have a can't do attitude. When we asked for another jug of water, she told us we could go and get it ourselves from the bar. When we asked what the SuperBreak 'free' dinner menu included, the waitress had no idea. She told us you can go and enquire at reception - no offer for her to find out. The dining room was very cold. Service was very slow. The items on the menu were not accurate. For example ... one dish included 'sweet potatoes' but ordinary potatoes arrived. Another said it had a home made piece of shortbread with it, none arrived. Another guest asked why this was - she was told. Oh I don't know. Does it matter? We wanted a spoon for the dessert, and the waitress couldn't find one. We waited about 10 minutes for one to arrive. We asked at reception for a map of the area. None was available and also no leaflets of local amenities. We were promised a map of a walk to be printed off, but it was not done. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 2 out of 5
- Destination: 2 out of 5
- Sleep: 2 out of 5
- Breakfast: 3 out of 5
- Staff: 2 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.