Pendley Manor Hotel
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per Night
- Set in 35 acres of landscaped parkland
- Heated swimming pool, gym, sauna & steam room
- 2 AA Rosette award restaurant
Search for room availability
Pendley Manor Hotel prides itself on offering guests the very warmest welcome, beautiful surroundings and the highest standards of service. This grade II listed Hertfordshire hotel is set in 35 acres of beautifully landscaped and wooded parkland close to the picturesque Hertfordshire town of Tring. The hotel is little more than an hour from Central London, very close to the M1 and M25 motorways.
At the Pendley Manor Hotel you will find comfortable and well appointed bedrooms and suites, perfect whether your stay is for business or pleasure. The hotel has 73 bedrooms including 33 rooms with four poster beds, 4 executive rooms, 2 suites and 2 family rooms.
During your stay you will also be able to enjoy complimentary use of the Leisure Club, which includes: indoor heated swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna & steam room, spa bath and croquet lawn. In the in-house restaurant the Head Chef and his team produce highly imaginative dishes inspired by a very contemporary approach. Only the finest, freshest ingredients are used, sourced locally wherever possible, culminating in the restaurant's 2 AA Rosette award.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 3
- Total Rooms Number: 72
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Indoor Pool Free: Yes
- Treatment Rooms
- Jacuzzi Free: Yes
- Sauna Free: Yes
- Pool/Snooker Free: Yes
- Steam Room Free: Yes
- Gym Free: Yes
- Snack Bar
- Name: Chesham
- Distance: 15 miles
- Name: Tring Station
- Distance: 1 mile
- Name: Luton Airport
- Distance: 18 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: Yes
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:30
- Monday to Friday: 09:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Chesham Distance: 15 miles
- Nearest Rail Name: Tring Station Distance: 1 mile
- Nearest Airport Name: Luton Airport Distance: 18 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Bedford & Milton Keynes Area, view our hotels in Bedford & Milton Keynes Area page.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating
- Overall: based on 1091 reviews
- Sleep Quality:
Stay Date: 05/2017, thehempstocks wrote this review.
Lovely staff and lovely setting.however breakfast cold,bathroom poor water pressure dreadful squeaks ng floor and kept awake by peacocks most of the night !will certainly try t again.interested to see it all when refurbished
Lovely staff and lovely setting.however breakfast cold,bathroom poor water pressure dreadful squeaks ng floor and kept awake by peacocks most of the night !will certainly try t again.interested to see it all when refurbished Collapse
Stay Date: 05/2017, Emily1492 wrote this review.
Me and my long term partner got married here on the 13th May. We had a lovely wedding planner called Jannica. She was very reassuring and answered all my questions in detail as soon as she could. When she was out of the office she would let you know … See more
Me and my long term partner got married here on the 13th May. We had a lovely wedding planner called Jannica. She was very reassuring and answered all my questions in detail as soon as she could. When she was out of the office she would let you know so you knew she wasn't ignoring you. Although I didn't have much to do with the other wedding planner (Lucy), I have heard good things about her as well I should point out. But anyway they were very thorough and did their best at all times. The room I stayed in with my bridesmaids the night before was lovely. It was an interconnecting room and was very modern. The breakfast the next day was lovely. A special shout out to Rob (the duty manager running my day) who was very reassuring. He constantly checked everything was okay and always seemed to be running around ensuring everything would go well. The ceremony room looked lovely and I want to shout out to Patrick who was in charge of doing my music for the ceremony. He was obviously well experienced and very reassuring. The wedding breakfast was good as well. Reasons I marked it down slightly? First of all, there is building work going on. Pendley were entirely open about it the whole time but it did ruin the perfect vision I had of my wedding day. Secondly, the option they had for vegetarians for the wedding breakfast wasn't great. It was no more than pasta and cheese. Pendley were accommodating and changed it to a goat's cheese tart which was a much better option. Lastly, the front of house seemed to be very confused about rates for the rooms. As part of our package guests had better rates for rooms. Front of house tried charging them for more despite Jannica going through it with them. They also lost a booking we had made for one of the groomsmen and then tried to charge him even more by putting him in a superior room. It was all sorted in the end but it did cause a bit of stress. Overall though I would recommend Pendley. It is in a lovely setting and the staff only want to do what's best. Collapse
WOW! Amazing Place
Stay Date: 05/2017, Debra P wrote this review.
Just got home after visiting here for Afternoon Tea. What am amazing place. The building is just beautiful inside and out. The grounds are stunning and from the conservatory where we had tea we saw an assortment of wildlife from peacocks to rabbit… See more
Just got home after visiting here for Afternoon Tea. What am amazing place. The building is just beautiful inside and out. The grounds are stunning and from the conservatory where we had tea we saw an assortment of wildlife from peacocks to rabbits. The tea itself was amazing. Small finger sandwiches which were fresh & delicious. Four types of cake and two types of scone with jam and clotted cream. Along with that was endless pots of tea and all for under £20. The staff were polite and nothing was too much trouble for them. We were not rushed as we sat down at 2.30pm and didn't leave till gone 5.00pm. We would definitely visit here again, and perhaps book into the spa too. Collapse
Stay Date: 05/2017, James S wrote this review.
Visited here as part of our work away days program. The hotel itself was very nice, the grounds stunning and the rooms modern and clean. The food in the restaurant for dinner and lunch was also very good. The Bar was somewhat quiet but served a good … See more
Visited here as part of our work away days program. The hotel itself was very nice, the grounds stunning and the rooms modern and clean. The food in the restaurant for dinner and lunch was also very good. The Bar was somewhat quiet but served a good range of drinks. Only negative for me was the actual conference facilities which seemed very dated and in need of an overhaul. Collapse
Nice hotel pity about the food
Stay Date: 04/2017, Patrick B wrote this review.
* Very good Reception- helpful in finding alternative room * Room good size and well furnished * Large flat screen TV really only visible from bed * Bath deep and, not having grab handles, very difficult to get out - almost dangerous - I had to call… See more
* Very good Reception- helpful in finding alternative room * Room good size and well furnished * Large flat screen TV really only visible from bed * Bath deep and, not having grab handles, very difficult to get out - almost dangerous - I had to call for my wife to help me out * Menu for dinner inclusive room rate somewhat limited- have to pay £9.50 extra for availability of full menu. Some items not marked with a star were surprising e.g Sausages and gravy and fish cakes. Plates were not very hot - staff were able to carry without a cloth - which meant that the food rapidly cooled * Wines expensive - especially by the glass * Breakfast very poor. Staff loitered outside the dining room instead of keeping an eye on their customers. Weetabix not available. Eggs Benedict shown on website but were not on the menu. All hot food was in heated large serving dishes and, having been there for over an hour, was mostly over cooked, especially fried and scrambled eggs. The so called "grilled Brixham kipper" was actually a boil-in-the-bag kipper fillet. * Charged £7 for a cup of tea and a biscuit for two If management can do some staff training and improve food standards then I could award five stars. Collapse
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.