Park Plaza London Park Royal
4 4 Star:
Search for room availability
Money Saver offers
- Save 10%
- Save 10% weekround for any duration stay
- Valid 01 Jan 18 to 28 Feb 18
Offers may be subject to change and may only apply to certain room types or may not be valid for all arrival dates. Please check price for your selected dates and room types to see if the above offers apply.
Park Plaza London Park Royal opened in the autumn of 2016 and is situated in West London and offers all the service and facilities you would expect from a leading four- star hotel. The hotel is located close to Park Royal Underground station meaning there is easy direct access to central London and London Heathrow Airport. Also nearby are the Westfield London Shopping Centre, Kew Gardens and Wembley Stadium.
Rooms at Park Plaza London Park Royal are modern, contemporary and spacious. Providing superior quality, comfort and all the modern amenities you may need for your stay the rooms here are perfect for business or leisure travellers. Each room comes equipped with free Wi-Fi, safety deposit box, flat screen TV, coffee & tea making facilities, mini bar, bathroom with shower and hairdryer.
Enjoy Great British dishes in the onsite restaurant which offers a simple, welcoming atmosphere. The bar offers wines, beers and modern cocktails. Guests can also start their day in the 24 hour Fitness Centre featuring Technogym Cardiovascular and weight resistance machines.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 212
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £10.00 Per 24 Hours
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: Park Royal Underground Station
- Distance: 160 metres
- Name: Wembley Central Station
- Distance: 6.4 kilometres
- Name: HEATHROW AIRPORT
- Distance: 31.5 kilometres
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:00
- Monday to Friday: 06:30
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 11:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Park Royal Underground Station Distance: 160 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Wembley Central Station Distance: 6.4 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Heathrow Airport Distance: 31.5 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in North West London & Wembley, view our hotels in North West London & Wembley page.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating
- Overall: based on 250 reviews
- Sleep Quality:
Could have been better
Stay Date: 08/2017, Bettina H wrote this review.
- The team, especially Nouman and Barbara, was very friendly, accomodating and helpful. They make you feel very welcome as a guest. - Breakfast was very good, there were a lot of options for vegetarians and the breakfast room itself has a very nice s… See more
- The team, especially Nouman and Barbara, was very friendly, accomodating and helpful. They make you feel very welcome as a guest. - Breakfast was very good, there were a lot of options for vegetarians and the breakfast room itself has a very nice style. - Nice design - Room size is very good and generous for London standards. -Nice waiting/lounge area. - Launch Pad/Remote Control for room functions- very handy - Very close to tube station Park Royal (2 minutes walk) and to two mini supermarkets - Windows cannot be opened, ventilation via A/C only - Breakfast starts from 6:30am onwards. Usually this would not bother me, but this time I had two early appointments and found, that even though it was already 6:30 am it took a while until everything was available (bread and baked beans 6:45am), so I had 5 minutes to actually breakfast. the last morning I needed to leave at 6:30am for Heathrow, that meant, no breakfast for me at all. A pity, because I actually paid for it. Not really for early risers and business people, who have early starts in their work days. - Housekeeping was rather superficially done. Toilet paper was not refilled, beds made rather untidily. - Distance to center. I knew that it will take a while to the major attractions in town, but if you plan to return to your room during the day, the distances might be too long, at least 25 minutes to Earl's Court and more to other destinations in the city (45min Tower Hill). - Shower kept leaking through the door into the bathroom and the adjacent toilet - Nothing much to do in the area Collapse
Lovely modern convenient friendly hotel
Stay Date: 08/2017, michelleX4686DZ wrote this review.
I would definitely recommend this hotel it is very modern, very clean even though we had 3 adults and 1 child in our studio king room it did not cramped, the staff are all very friendly and helpful, the breakfast beautiful (I cannot say about the res… See more
I would definitely recommend this hotel it is very modern, very clean even though we had 3 adults and 1 child in our studio king room it did not cramped, the staff are all very friendly and helpful, the breakfast beautiful (I cannot say about the restaurant apart from breakfast as we ate out) location wise 2 minutes away from tube station so very handy, I would definitely stay here again Collapse
Great Stay - Business
Stay Date: 08/2017, Rob M wrote this review.
I had to drive down to London after a long day, the hotel was very easy to find and there were plenty of spaces in the car park. The restaurant was open until 10:30pm however my room had sky with sports, movies, etc, so opted for room service. The … See more
I had to drive down to London after a long day, the hotel was very easy to find and there were plenty of spaces in the car park. The restaurant was open until 10:30pm however my room had sky with sports, movies, etc, so opted for room service. The food came quick and hot, and was tasty! The bed was really comfy and I had a great nights sleep. No noise or disruptions at all throughout the night. Overall the hotel is very modern, great location, excellent food and facilities. I'll definetly be staying here again. Collapse
Very Impressive Hotel!
Stay Date: 08/2017, Warren123Sha wrote this review.
What's not to love about this hotel? Easy access from Park Royal Tube Station (3-5 minute walk), excellent staff at check-in (I must single out Sylvie here), hi-tech and modern rooms that really are soundproof with no disturbance from inconsiderate … See more
What's not to love about this hotel? Easy access from Park Royal Tube Station (3-5 minute walk), excellent staff at check-in (I must single out Sylvie here), hi-tech and modern rooms that really are soundproof with no disturbance from inconsiderate neighbours. I loved the hi-tech room, sound, mood-lighting, desk and working area. I only wish I could have stayed a little longer but was only in for the night. It was also easy to be collected by taxi or Uber as there is easy access to and egress from the busy Western Ave (A40). Breakfast also good - the only minor quibble was the kitchen running out of vegetarian sausage before 9am, but this was not a major issue for me as I was offered a choice of cook-to-order eggs by the very apologetic server. Would happily stay here again. Collapse
Best Hotel in Park Royal
Stay Date: 05/2017, 516tina wrote this review.
Brilliant new hotel Brilliant staff very very friendly and polite. The rooms are very clean, very modern and very stylish. Very Beautiful and elegant hotel This is the best hotel I have stayed in.
Brilliant new hotel Brilliant staff very very friendly and polite. The rooms are very clean, very modern and very stylish. Very Beautiful and elegant hotel This is the best hotel I have stayed in. Collapse
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.