The Park Hotel - Lazy Sunday
(Liverpool) 3 3 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search Lazy Sundays Availability
Lazy Sundays Details
- Stay 1 night and receive a bottle of house wine on arrival, a 2 course Sunday Lunch and a late check out on Monday till 12.00pm.
The Park Hotel is a 3-star full service hotel conveniently located for Liverpool's many attractions. The hotel is near the world famous Aintree Grand National Racecourse, Echo Arena and Liverpool City centre, so guests will never be lost for something to do. This hotel is a perfect base for leisure and business trips, with everything nearby.
The Park Hotel has 61 rooms over 4 floors. All rooms are modern and airy, offering guests maximum quality and comfort during their visit. The friendly staff are welcoming and will do everything possible to ensure guests have a comfortable stay. The rooms are all equipped with a television, tea and coffee making facilities, a telephone, iron and ironing board, Wi-Fi and a hairdryer.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 63
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: Aintree Station
- Distance: 1.6 kilometres
- Name: John Lennon Airport
- Distance: 28 kilometres
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 08:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 09:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Aintree Station Distance: 1.6 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: John Lennon Airport Distance: 28 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Liverpool & Area, view our hotels in Liverpool & Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.