Hotel Mundial Non Refundable
4 4 Star:
- Sat right in the heart of Lisbon
- Close proximity to Lisbon Downtown
- Chill out at The Bar Sao Jorge and Rooftop Bar
- Dine at the Restaurant Varanda de Lisboa with panoramic views
Sat central in the heart of Lisbon, the Hotel Mundial is clean, modern and elegant in design, which makes it a perfect base for a short break in the city of Lisbon.
Situated in the heart of Lisbon the Hotel Mundial is within close proximity to the Baixa Pombalina (Lisbon Downtown), with the historical St. George’s castle in the background and Rossio square just a few steps away, the hotel has a great location to explore the many sights and scenery this beautiful city has to offer.
The Hotel Mundial has 350 rooms, all of the guest bedrooms are equipped and decorated in order to provide maximum comfort in an elegant environment. Bedroom facilities include air conditioning, telephone, radio, satellite TV, mini bar, double glazed windows to ensure a noise is kept to a minimum and free WiFi internet access.
The Hotel Mundial has a choice of 2 restaurants, aswell as a bar and rooftop bar. The Restaurant Varanda de Lisboa enjoys stunning panoramic views over the old city, the restaurant serves a fantastic range of Portuguese and international cuisine in a distinguished environment. The Restaurant Jardim Mundial, overlooks Praca Martim do Moniz and can also provide a relaxed atmosphere for guests to enjoy a delicious range of light Portuguese and international meals throughout the day. An American Breakfast Buffet is also available where guests can set themselves up for the busy day ahead in the city of Lisbon. The Bar Sao Jorge and Rooftop Bar also have a great range of refreshing drinks that guests can relax with in the laid back settings of the bars.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 9
- Total Rooms Number: 350
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: ROSSIO
- Distance: 200 metres
- Name: SANTA APOLONIA
- Distance: 5 kilometres
- Name: LISBON PORTELA
- Distance: 8 kilometres
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Baby Sitting
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Rossio Distance: 200 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Santa Apolonia Distance: 5 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Lisbon Portela Distance: 8 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Lisbon, view our hotels in Lisbon page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 3.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 30/04/2017, a customer aged 65+ who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
My friend and I enjoyed this break so much for the character of the place, history, the food and people. Our hotel was right in the centre ideal for the trams, Rossi Square, the Baxia, the waterfront etc. One of our highlights was visiting the food m… See more
My friend and I enjoyed this break so much for the character of the place, history, the food and people. Our hotel was right in the centre ideal for the trams, Rossi Square, the Baxia, the waterfront etc. One of our highlights was visiting the food market part of which has been converted into a large dining area with food stalls to buy wonderful meals and a great atmosphere - it is called a Time out, Lisbon. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 3 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Castle st jorge: 5 out of 5
- Belem: 4 out of 5
- Alfa a district: 4 out of 5
- Time out lisbon: 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.