Hotel Mundial (3 Night Offer, 1 Dinner & Wine Tasting)
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per 3 Nights
Search Dinner Deal Availability
Dinner Deal Details
- Stay for 3 nights bed and breakfast and receive dinner on 1 night in the Restaurant Varanda de Lisboa (Dinner is the Menu of the Day excluding drinks) and wine tasting at the Premium Wine House, located at the Hotel Portugal. Please note that the Wine House is only open from 6.00pm to 10.00pm and is closed on Sundays.
Situated in the heart of Lisbon, the Baixa Pombalina, with the historical St. George’s castle in the background and Rossio square just a few steps away, the hotel has the best location to explore this beautiful city. The hotel has 350 rooms, including 3 suites, all of them equipped and decorated in order to provide maximum comfort in an elegant environment. The panoramic restaurant “Varanda de Lisboa” offers a stunning view over the old city as well as excellent cuisine. The tourist tram 28 starts its route in front of the hotel.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: ROSSIO
- Distance: 200 metres
- Name: SANTA APOLONIA
- Distance: 5 kilometres
- Name: LISBON PORTELA
- Distance: 8 kilometres
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Baby Sitting
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Rossio Distance: 200 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Santa Apolonia Distance: 5 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Lisbon Portela Distance: 8 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Lisbon, view our hotels in Lisbon page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 3.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 5.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 5.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 30/04/2017, a customer aged 65+ who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
My friend and I enjoyed this break so much for the character of the place, history, the food and people. Our hotel was right in the centre ideal for the trams, Rossi Square, the Baxia, the waterfront etc. One of our highlights was visiting the food m… See more
My friend and I enjoyed this break so much for the character of the place, history, the food and people. Our hotel was right in the centre ideal for the trams, Rossi Square, the Baxia, the waterfront etc. One of our highlights was visiting the food market part of which has been converted into a large dining area with food stalls to buy wonderful meals and a great atmosphere - it is called a Time out, Lisbon. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 3 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Castle st jorge: 5 out of 5
- Belem: 4 out of 5
- Alfa a district: 4 out of 5
- Time out lisbon: 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.