5 5 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search for room availability
The luxury 5* Moevenpick Heritage Hotel Sentosa is located in the heart of Sentosa in Singapore, with easy access to all the major tourist attractions and entertainment. Opposite the hotel you will find the Sentosa Express monorail stop ‘Imbiah station’ which connects you to Habour front MRT station, Singapore’s largest shopping complex ‘Vivo City’, the downtown area and airport. The hotel is only 5 minutes’ walk from Universal Studios Singapore and close to the beaches, cable car, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon.
Boasting spacious and comfortable rooms, the Moevenpick Heritage hotel offers a luxurious place to stay in Singapore. All rooms feature five-star facilities and modern technology such as wireless high speed internet access and LCD flat-screen TVs with an integrated multimedia system.
The Movenpick Heritage Hotel Sentosa combines classic and modern design in its bars and restaurants, offering local cuisine and Western specialities. The hotel is also home to WOW World of Whisky bar which holds the Guinness World Record for having the largest whisky collection.
To view our full selection of accommodation in Singapore, view our hotels in Singapore page.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating
- Overall: based on 1386 reviews
- Sleep Quality:
Not so impressive Stay
Stay Date: 08/2017, Parag A wrote this review.
1. Location - can't get better than this at this price in Sentosa! Just across IMBIAH and sentosa melion... easy to go anywhere on the island with monorail and cable car just a walk away. The goodness stops here 2. Check in - Smooth and quick, but i… See more
1. Location - can't get better than this at this price in Sentosa! Just across IMBIAH and sentosa melion... easy to go anywhere on the island with monorail and cable car just a walk away. The goodness stops here 2. Check in - Smooth and quick, but it is more transactional than making you feel welcome especially when you have just landed after a long flight. No Welcome, straight simple checkin process... Lobby - can hardly be called a Lobby - a big disappointment, made me wonder if actual reception was somewhere else. Now if there are guests landing everyday in morning after a long flight and you do not have room available till 3pm, must have a decent resting place (they have wooden benches) and a decent place to freshen up. The good part - people were knowledgeable and immediately helped plan the full day (maybe they get guests like this everyday). Was told that they will call as soon as room was available, but call never came. Room was ready when we came back with luggage sent in already 3. The Room - Disappointment, made us check if indeed this was the room which was booked and by mistake we have been offered another room. Images do not compare with the actual room. Size is okay, layout was not. After opening up the Sofa bed, hardly any place to move... one had to move through the bathroom. It was Heritage suite, can't say what was Heritage about it. No place to oput all the luggage in!! 4. An empty place - hardly saw anyone in the hotel, maybe everyone was out in Sentosa. 5. Servicing was another disappointment, after the first call, had to start thinking about asking for additional bottles of water. 2 Adults and 2 Kids with just 2 500ml bottles placed!! Saw very few smiles, team was more straight faced than welcoming 6. Comfortable bed, no view to talk about from the window... Seems it was a corridor which has been covered to make it a room!! 7. Checkout was quick, there was hold put at the time of checkin, after 10 days i am still waiting for a refund. Disappointed as it is Le Meridien... expected much better.. Collapse
Stay Date: 08/2017, Fern1970 wrote this review.
On Check in at 1pm I was told the room was not going to be ready until 3pm. Just got off a flight with two kids. Not a drink or anything else offered. Said would phone when the room was ready. That did not happen. The room was unimpressive. Mould in … See more
On Check in at 1pm I was told the room was not going to be ready until 3pm. Just got off a flight with two kids. Not a drink or anything else offered. Said would phone when the room was ready. That did not happen. The room was unimpressive. Mould in the shower, no pen or paper to write anything on. Old and worn towels. Basics that you would expect from a hotel of this caliber. Room service was also average. Food just dumped in the room. Even the beer that I ordered was unopened and had to hunt for a non existent bottle opener. Restaurant and bar areas were empty at 8pm yet across the road, all establishments were busy. This place is proving to be not worth the money. Collapse
Good location but that is the only "good"
Stay Date: 08/2017, tanchinhui wrote this review.
We went for a 2 night staycation at the Heritage suite. For what was supposedly a premium room, it was disappointing and felt like a downgrade (maybe the non suites were worse) as we expected better standards from an SPG hotel. Check in was ok, but … See more
We went for a 2 night staycation at the Heritage suite. For what was supposedly a premium room, it was disappointing and felt like a downgrade (maybe the non suites were worse) as we expected better standards from an SPG hotel. Check in was ok, but the staff was neither attentive and seemed unprepared although we checked in well. A regular gold member, I had to ask for a late checkout to be offered one. This was horrible give. All the refs proactively offered or explained the absence of upgrades - which was fine. The lack of effort was a disappointment. We stayed 2 nights from 10-12 August, stayed at room 372, which I would recommend Management check out the maintenance. The view was none to speak of for a suite room. The bed and sofa creaks when we rest on them. The curtains were broken with one end falling off given it cannot be hooked properly. It for sure was not the "key" I was looking forward to like in their TVC. The location was good, a stone throw to the Imbiah station where the Merlion is. A good location that is convenient and accessible and yet not noisy. However, if given a choice, I would have spent my 2 days elsewhere. Disappointing for sure for a chain where standards are far superior even on the same island. Collapse
Excellent Location and beautiful rooms!
Stay Date: 08/2017, Kiran K wrote this review.
The hotel is at an excellent location just across the road from Imbiah Station making getting around Sentosa very easy. Check-in was smooth and kids even get a surprise toy. From check-in to finding our room was a bit difficult since the lift was a b… See more
The hotel is at an excellent location just across the road from Imbiah Station making getting around Sentosa very easy. Check-in was smooth and kids even get a surprise toy. From check-in to finding our room was a bit difficult since the lift was a bit hidden and there was no one to show us the way. The room was spectacular and I still believe we were upgraded into a suite. Very modern, spacious with a wonderful bath setup. The staff were extremely helpful and attended promptly to all our requests. There is only one restaurant and lunch there was slightly underwhelming. The concierge is quite knowledgeable and helps you plan your days at sentosa. Check out was smooth. Overall, recommended for families looking for luxurious accommodation in a good location! Collapse
Decent, but not that good really
Stay Date: 07/2017, Jules B wrote this review.
Supposedly the hotel is fairly new, but it kind of feels a bit old. I got a nice room with a private outdoor jacuzzi etc however, the door doesn't close on its own, the bathroom countertop is stained brown, the WiFi is hard to connect to, remain con… See more
Supposedly the hotel is fairly new, but it kind of feels a bit old. I got a nice room with a private outdoor jacuzzi etc however, the door doesn't close on its own, the bathroom countertop is stained brown, the WiFi is hard to connect to, remain connected and when you are connected, you only get about 2Mbps.... which I might accept in Indonesia, but in Singapore that sucks. The lobby and entrance I think could be so much better, instead it feels like a mall with some sad plants at the entrance. On the plus side, the AC works very well, the room is freezing (but can be set easily), the bed is nice and comfy, and their pool looks pretty cool. Collapse
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.