Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel & Spa New Year Break
4 4 Star:
Search New Year Package Availability
New Year Package Itinerary
- 1 Night from Sun 31 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast
- 31 December 2017 - Arrive at leisure check in to your room and relax before our celebrations commence. Enjoy a glass of Champagne on arrival and tempt your taste buds with our chef's canapes. Then take a seat to enjoy a 5 course meal with live entertainment until 1am.
01 January 2018 - Join us for a traditional breakfast before departing at your leisure.
The fresh and contemporary Walton Hotel offers luxurious modern accommodation in the heart of Warwickshire. Set in 65 acres of astounding countryside the Walton Hotel is an idyllic retreat within easy reach of historic Stratford-upon-Avon and less than an hour’s drive to Birmingham.
Relax in the stylish rooms, newly refurbished with your comfort in mind. Designed in warm soothing colours and featuring plasma screen TV, laptop sized safes and working area they are the perfect holiday haven. Ease away your cares on the Walton Hotel’s fabulous roof top terrace, boasting superb views of the Victorian Garden.
During your stay at the Walton Hotel discover the delights of the Orangery Restaurant, serving mouth-watering dishes with views of the garden. With access out on to the terrace it makes the ideal spot for summer dining. Rejuvenate yourself with a trip to the excellent Health & Leisure Club. With indoor swimming pool, sauna and fully equipped gym it has something to suit all tastes. Not to mention the range of invigorating beauty treatments. Free WiFi throughout the hotel.
Just 9 miles from Warwick Castle and 8 miles from the renowned Shakespeare town of Stratford-upon-Avon, the Walton Hotel makes the perfect base for exploring the beautiful county of Warwickshire.
All festive meals / bar facilities and reception facilities will be in the 16th Century Hall. Coach House Rooms and Apartments are located in a separate annex to the main function areas, this will involve a short walk outside for clients. Only Privilege Rooms are located in the 16th Century Hall. Rates are based on Coach House Rooms, Apartments or Privilege Rooms - specific room types cannot be guaranteed.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 3
- Total Rooms Number: 130
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- In Room Safe
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Indoor Pool Free: Yes
- Treatment Rooms
- Sauna Free: Yes
- Steam Room Free: Yes
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: STRATFORD-UPON-AVON
- Distance: 9 miles
- Name: BIRMINGHAM INTERNATIONAL
- Distance: 33 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: Yes
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 09:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Nearest Rail Name: Stratford-Upon-Avon Distance: 9 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Birmingham International Distance: 33 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Warwick & Area, view our hotels in Warwick & Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.