Mercure St Pauls Hotel & Spa Christmas Break
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per 3 Nights
Search Christmas Package Availability
Christmas Package Itinerary
- 3 Nights from Sun 24 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast plus Christmas Lunch
- 24 December 2017 - Arrive at your leisure and check in with our friendly reception team then enjoy a traditional afternoon tea. Relax in our lounge and bar and join us for a glass of bubbles followed by a festive 3 course dinner overlooking the Winter Garden. Take a short stroll in the city to celebrate midnight mass at the local cathedral then join us back at the hotel for a hot chocolate and a cheeky homemade cookie upon your return.
25 December 2017 - Open your presents and wander downstairs for a full-choice English breakfast. Join us for a sparkling wine and festive canapes followed by a glorious 4 course lunch with all the trimmings and let the hotel's live duo entertain you while you dine. The afternoon is yours to enjoy as you please, then in the early evening enjoy a light supper before taking part in our house bingo - the winning team gets a bottle of Champagne to share!
26 December 2017 - Have a well-deserved lie-in and start the day with a hearty breakfast in our Restaurant. Why not pamper yourself in our spa or, if you're feeling up to it and your pockets are not feeling the pinch, try the Boxing Day sales - reception will be on hand for other ideas. Relax in the bar before our delicious buffet with a tasty dessert and coffee.
27 December 2017 - Enjoy our breakfast buffet before the journey home. We wish you a safe trip back!
This luxury 4 star hotel offers 161 bedrooms in the heart of Sheffield. Just minutes from the railway station, Crucible and Lyceum Theatres and Hallam University. Don Valley Stadium, Sheffield Arena, Meadowhall Shopping Centre, Chatsworth House and Peak District are all a short drive away. The Yard and Zucca restaurants, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, snail shower, ice fountain and technogym. Free WiFi internet access and 24 hour room service are also available.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 5
- Total Rooms Number: 163
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Concierge Desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Trouser Press
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Services
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Sofa Beds Children Only: 16
- Offsite Parking Distance: 0.7 mile
- Indoor Pool Free: Yes
- Treatment Rooms
- Sauna Free: Yes
- Steam Room Free: Yes
- Gym Free: Yes
- Name: SHEFFIELD
- Distance: 0.5 miles
- Name: LEEDS BRADFORD
- Distance: 30 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: Yes
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:00
- Monday to Friday: 06:30
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:30
- Monday to Friday: 09:30
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Sheffield Distance: 0.5 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Leeds Bradford Distance: 30 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Sheffield, Doncaster & Area, view our hotels in Sheffield, Doncaster & Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.