Mercure Southgate Hotel Christmas Break (Exeter)
SuperBreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.
This from price is based on the lowest price, per person, per day, within the next 6 weeks.
This from price is based on the lowest price, per person, per night, within the next 6 weeks.
Per Adult Per Stay
This price is the total price each adult will pay for the entire break (including tickets if stated). Exact prices, including any supplements and child prices, will be displayed on the next page as policies vary from hotel to hotel.
The customer rating is the average hotel score out of 5. To ensure all reviews are genuine, hotel reviews can only be added by customers who have booked through us at the hotel in question.
The customer rating is the average show score out of 5. To ensure all reviews are genuine, show reviews can only be added by customers who have booked through us for the show in question.
SuperBreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations. They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities. Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.
Top Price Stalls or Dress Circle or Grand Circle or Royal Circle
Second Price Stalls or Dress Circle or Grand Circle or Upper Circle
Upper Circle or Rear Stalls/Dress Circle
Rear Upper Circle
Top Tier or Upper Circle rear side seating
Back rows of Stalls or Upper Circle
Check Availability & Prices
Indoor Swimming Pool
Indoor Swimming Pool
Christmas Package Itinerary
- 3 Nights from Dec 24
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast plus Christmas Lunch
- Thursday 24 December
- Come in from the cold and start your festive break as you mean to go on with mulled wine and mince pies in front of the roaring fire. Relax during the afternoon – or why not take part in our Christmas quiz? In the evening, join us for our special festive three-course candlelit dinner served in the Cloisters Restaurant. Celebrate midnight mass at a nearby church, followed by a warming hot chocolate on your return.
- Friday 25 December
- If you can wait, join us for a hearty English breakfast before opening your presents! A magnificent three-course festive lunch will be served where you can enjoy all the traditional trimmings accompanied by Christmas carols performed by our resident pianist and gifts for the children. Relax and unwind in the afternoon – spending some quality time with your friends and family. Don’t forget to join us for The Queen’s Speech or our afternoon of classic films and board games in the lounge. A light buffet supper will be served in the evening.
- Saturday 26 December
- Enjoy a leisurely start to the day and join us for breakfast in the restaurant – or have it served in your room! Set your own pace for the morning: relax and unwind in the hotel or explore the local area’s many tourist attractions – our staff will be more than happy to provide tips on things to do. Take advantage of the Boxing Day sales or why not enjoy a stroll around the Quay before returning to the hotel for a delicious locally inspired three-course buffet when the winner of the Christmas quiz will be announced.
- Sunday 27 December
- Set yourself up for the journey home with a hearty breakfast before departing at your leisure.
The Mercure Southgate Hotel is perfectly placed in the centre of the bustling city of Exeter, which is ideal for visiting the many shops, bars and restaurants of the town. Situated just 3 miles from the M5, the Mercure Southgate Hotel is also a great base for exploring the Devon coastline and the picturesque Dartmoor.
Inside the luxurious Mercure Southgate Hotel visitors will find chic, modern and classical decor perfectly blended together in bright, spacious and comfortable surroundings. All of the 154 hotel rooms come equipped with free Wi-Fi internet access, satellite TV, telephone, radio and en-suite bathroom.
The Mercure Southgate Hotel also features a leisure club where you can while away the hours and unwind. Let your troubles melt away in the indoor swimming pool, sauna, solarium, whirlpool spa and gym.
After a busy day out and about in the local area or just relaxing in the hotel’s leisure club, guests can enjoy a wide range of traditional and contemporary dishes, in elegant Cloisters Restaurant. The Mercure Southgate Hotel is also home to a comfortable and inviting Lounge Bar and Terrace, which serves light snacks and a wide selection of drinks.
Average Hotel Ratings
- Sleep Quality
Average Hotel Rating:
Also Available At This Hotel
Book a hotel and get the best online deals for hotels in the UK, Europe & the rest of the world. SuperBreak is first for hotel reservations, London hotels, theatre breaks, holidays, luxury hotel accommodation and mini breaks.