Mercure London Kensington
(Kensington) 4 4 Star:
Contemporary in design, the Mercure London Kensington, provides an urban sanctuary in the heart of Kensington. Stylish throughout the hotel reflects its fashionable surroundings. The tastefully decorated rooms offer an ideal home from home and are equipped for modern living, with en-suite bathrooms, 42” TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, and air-conditioning.
With a relaxing lobby and onsite Coffee Republic the Mercure London Kensington, is the perfect place to unwind after a busy day in London. Ideal for business or leisure the hotel is well located for Earls Court & Olympia Exhibition centres and a host of London attractions.
A short walk from the Mercure London Kensington, are an array of cultural interests, including the Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Palace. With Kensington High Street, Knightsbridge and Notting Hill all at close hand there is no end to the variety of boutiques and shops on offer. Close to Gloucester Road tube station it is easy to get in and around London, with links via the Circle, Piccadilly, and District lines.
What’s more, the Mercure London Kensington, is situated on Cromwell Road which provides excellent access to London Heathrow.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Offsite Parking Distance: Opposite
- Name: GLOUCESTER ROAD
- Distance: 0.5 miles
- Name: VICTORIA/PADDINGTON
- Distance: 3 miles
- Name: HEATHROW
- Distance: 12 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Gloucester Road Distance: 0.5 miles
- Nearest Rail Name: Victoria/Paddington Distance: 3 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Heathrow Distance: 12 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Earls Court & Hammersmith, view our hotels in Earls Court & Hammersmith page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.1 out of 5 based on 27 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.1 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.2 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.3 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Lovely few days in London
Stay Date: 13/07/2016, a customer aged 45-64 from United Kingdom who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Booked 2 shows while there - seats were excellent. See more
Booked 2 shows while there - seats were excellent. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Museum: 5 out of 5
- Windsor Castle: 5 out of 5
- Theatre: 5 out of 5
- The black bird: 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.