Mercure London Hyde Park
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per Night
Search for room availability
If you add a free ticket to your break the voucher & redemption details for this will be included in your booking confirmation. If the free item needs to be posted this will be with you within a week.
- Available on London breaks of 2 nights or more
- Book between 23rd December 2016 and 31st January 2017
- Staying before 31st March 2017
- Please ensure you add the offer on the Review & Add page
- If you have added it and your booking is valid, we will email you a voucher that you can use at City Cruises to redeem your free tickets. We will include information on where to find City Cruises' stops in London to do this.
Mercure London Hyde Park is a 4-star hotel, overlooking a peaceful garden square in elegant Paddington, the hotel is just a 2-minute walk from Paddington Station and 5-minute walk from London’s iconic Hyde Park. The hotel is set in a charming, classic English style town house, elegantly designed with contemporary style.
The hotel has 150 rooms, all designed and styled in a contemporary, traditional British design. The rooms at the Mercure London Hyde Park have individual colour schemes complementing the features of the rooms, offering guests a charming, comfortable place to stay. The facilities in the room consist of free high speed Wi-Fi, television, safety deposit box, air conditioning and tea & coffee making facilities.
Mercure London Hyde Park is a perfect place to stay whether it’s a romantic break away, a family trip or you’re travelling on business. The hotel has a bar and restaurant offering hot and cold cuisines. There’s also a fitness centre for guests to use in the hotel. All the sites and attractions are nearby and easily accessible by the underground or within walking distance.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Rooms Number: 72
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service Not 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Name: Paddington Station
- Distance: 0.16 kilometres
- Name: HEATHROW AIRPORT
- Distance: 24 kilometres
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Nearest Rail Name: Paddington Station Distance: 0.16 kilometres
- Nearest Airport Name: Heathrow Airport Distance: 24 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Paddington & Hyde Park, view our hotels in Paddington & Hyde Park page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.