Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel - Friday Night Out
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per Night
- Pre-dinner cocktail
- 3 course meal at hotel
- Guestlist entry to Level Nightclub
- Includes full breakfast
Search Friday Night Out Package Availability
Friday Night Out Package Details
- Stay 1 night and receive a 3 course evening meal including pre dinner cocktail plus nightlife voucher to make your perfect Friday Night Out.
The Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel is situated on Liverpool’s famous waterfront and has stunning panoramic views across the city centre. Within easy reach of Liverpool’s most famous sites, the Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel is the perfect base for visiting the Echo Arena, The Beatles Story and the excellent shopping, bars and restaurants in Liverpool’s bustling city centre. The hotel is also perfectly placed for those heading to the Liverpool Cruise Terminal for a longer break.
Inside the Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel there are 225 bright and contemporary guest rooms. All of the spacious and well-designed rooms come with a flat screen LCD TV, full length mirror and refreshment tray. As well as this, the hotel has an onsite car park and Wi-Fi internet access throughout, making it ideal for both sightseers and business parties.
Visitors to the Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel can also enjoy fine food in the hotel’s Vista Restaurant and a relaxing drink in the hotel’s Lounge Bar. For fantastic views across the city and a casual atmosphere head to the hotel’s Vu Bar, located on the second floor terrace.
This Liverpool Friday Night Out package includes a pre-dinner cocktail, a 3-course evening meal in the hotel restaurant, as well as guestlist entry to Level Nightclub. You will also receive a full breakfast the following morning.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 12
- Total Rooms Number: 225
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Smoking rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Sofa Beds Children Only: 16
- Offsite Parking Distance: 100 yards
- Name: JAMES STREET
- Distance: 150 metres
- Name: LIVERPOOL LIME STREET
- Distance: 1 kilometre
- Name: LIVERPOOL JOHN LENNON
- Distance: 8 kilometres
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:30
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: James Street Distance: 150 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Liverpool Lime Street Distance: 1 kilometre
- Nearest Airport Name: Liverpool John Lennon Distance: 8 kilometres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Liverpool & Area, view our hotels in Liverpool & Area page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5 based on 1 review
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 3.0 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 25/11/2016, a customer aged 45-64 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Hotel good 10 minutes walk from train station. Nice place to visit as everything central and easy to find. See more
Hotel good 10 minutes walk from train station. Nice place to visit as everything central and easy to find. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 4 out of 5
- Staff: 3 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.