Mercure Glasgow City (2 Night Offer & 1st Night Dinner)
3 3 Star:
Per Person Per 2 Nights
- Bagio Café Bar
- 5-minute walk from Glasgow Central Station
- Wi-Fi available
Search Dinner Deal Availability
Dinner Deal Details
- Stay for 2 night's bed and breakfast and receive dinner on 1 night of your stay. Dinner will be a 2 course meal.
As famous for its humour as its architecture and shopping, Glasgow is a dynamic, energetic and friendly city. The Mercure Glasgow City is a contemporary hotel installed with the latest technology, ensuring all our customers’ needs are met. Ideally located in Glasgow’s Merchant City, the Mercure Glasgow City is surrounded by an abundance of culture. From exclusive designer shops, including Ralph Lauren and Jaeger, to a huge range of great bars and restaurants, it’s easy to see why Glasgow has been described as one of the most vibrant cities in Europe. If you’re looking to absorb the local history and culture you’ll also find a great range of galleries and museums to suit all tastes and interests. Mercure Glasgow City is perfectly placed to see it all. Just 10 miles from Glasgow Airport and a 5 minute walk from Glasgow Central station, everything you need is within easy reach. The hotel’s Bagio café bar offers a variety of light meals and snacks. For a full evening meal, you are spoiled for choice by a broad selection of restaurants and cuisine just seconds from the hotel. For a lighter meal, room service is available 24 hours a day.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 5
- Total Rooms Number: 91
- Lift to all Floors
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Internet Access
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Name: BUCHANAN STREET
- Distance: 200 metres
- Name: GLASGOW CENTRAL
- Distance: 500 metres
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Pets Allowed Free: Yes
- Nearest Tube/Metro Name: Buchanan Street Distance: 200 metres
- Nearest Rail Name: Glasgow Central Distance: 500 metres
To view our full selection of accommodation in Glasgow City, view our hotels in Glasgow City page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 3.6 out of 5 based on 22 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 3.5 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.1 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.3 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.7 out of 5
Stay Date: 28/04/2017, a customer aged 45-64 from Tyne and Wear who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
This hotel was superbly placed next to everything that you would want to go to. See more
This hotel was superbly placed next to everything that you would want to go to. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 5 out of 5
- Sleep: 5 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Shopping Malls: 5 out of 5
Stay Date: 17/04/2017, a customer aged 45-64 from KILMARNOCK who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Hotel room was at front of hotel and was noisy. See more
Hotel room was at front of hotel and was noisy. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 3 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 2 out of 5
- Breakfast: 4 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- Museum: 4 out of 5
- Theatre Royal: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.