Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel Christmas Break
4 4 Star:
Search Christmas Package Availability
Christmas Package Itinerary
- 3 Nights from Sat 24 Dec 2016
- Board basis: Full Board
- 24 December 2016 - A warm welcome awaits you at the Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel, situated in the heart of the city this elegant Victorian hotel will be the perfect setting for a Christmas Break. Enjoy a four Course evening meal before venturing out to Midnight Mass, mulled wine and coffee await your return.
25 December 2016 - Start your day with a Full English Breakfast and spend the morning at leisure before our traditional four course festive lunch, for those still hungry afternoon tea will be served during the Queen's speech, with a who-course evening buffet followed by a Quiz and Bingo!
26 December 2016 - Enjoy a Full English Breakfast. A Boxing Day buffet lunch for those not tempted by the sales followed by a relaxing afternoon tea and a final three course dinner in the evening.
27 December 2016 - Breakfast before departure.
The Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel is located near to the centre of town and close to Central Station. This beautifully restored hotel provides a perfect base for a leisurely West Country break. With Devon's well-loved coast, moors and villages close by; the ancient cathedral city of Exeter has much to offer.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 4
- Total Rooms Number: 98
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Trouser Press
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Sofa Beds Children Only: 14
- Offsite Parking Distance: 500 metres
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £8.00 Per 24 Hours
- Name: EXETER ST DAVIDS
- Distance: 1 mile
- Name: EXETER
- Distance: 10 mile
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Exeter St Davids Distance: 1 mile
- Nearest Airport Name: Exeter Distance: 10 mile
To view our full selection of accommodation in Exeter, Dartmoor & Area, view our hotels in Exeter, Dartmoor & Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2016
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.