Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel Christmas Break
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per 3 Nights
Search Christmas Package Availability
Christmas Package Itinerary
- 3 Nights from Sun 24 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Full Board
- 24 December 2017 - Check in and then enjoy a warming traditional afternoon tea in our Nelson's Bar then join us for a delicious 4 course meal before turning in, or perhaps explore the city. Celebrate Midnight Mass in the magnificent Exeter Cathedral, with mulled wine served on your return to Nelson's Bar.
25 December 2017 - Join us for a hearty English breakfast before opening your presents! A magnificent four-course festive lunch will be served in the Cavendish Ballroom, then relax in the afternoon before joining us for The Queen's Speech and a slice of home-made Christmas cake. Enjoy a 2 course buffet in the evening before taking part in our infamous hotel quiz - with a bottle of Champagne for the winning team!
26 December 2017 - A day to yourself: join us for breakfast in the restaurant. Enjoy a delicious Boxing Day buffet lunch, then relax for the afternoon and join us for a 3 course dinner in the evening.
27 December 2017 - Set yourself up for the journey home with a hearty breakfast.
The Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel is located near to the centre of town and close to Central Station. This beautifully restored hotel provides a perfect base for a leisurely West Country break. With Devon's well-loved coast, moors and villages close by; the ancient cathedral city of Exeter has much to offer.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 4
- Total Rooms Number: 98
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- In Room Safe
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Trouser Press
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Sofa Beds Children Only: 14
- Offsite Parking Distance: 500 metres
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £8.00 Per 24 Hours
- Name: EXETER ST DAVIDS
- Distance: 1 mile
- Name: EXETER
- Distance: 10 mile
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:00
- Monday to Friday: 07:00
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 10:00
- Monday to Friday: 10:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Exeter St Davids Distance: 1 mile
- Nearest Airport Name: Exeter Distance: 10 mile
To view our full selection of accommodation in Exeter, Dartmoor & Area, view our hotels in Exeter, Dartmoor & Area page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.