Mercure Eastgate Hotel 2 Night New Year Break
(Oxford) 4 4 Star:
Search New Year Package Availability
New Year Package Itinerary
- 2 Nights from Sat 30 Dec 2017
- Board basis: BBNYEDinner
- 30 December 2017 - Arrive in the beautiful city of Oxford, why not spend the day exploring. There are may wonderful restaurants in Oxford for you to sample this evening - our helpful and friendly staff will be able to give recommendations (bookable and payable locally).
31 December 2017 - A full English Breakfast is the best way to start you day. Try a punt on the river or an open air play (bookable and payable locally). In the evening join us for a lavish six course dinner and then everyone get their dancing shoes on to jive into the small hours of the morning.
01 January 2018 - Set yourself up for the journey home with a hearty brunch before departing at your leisure.
Originally a 17th Century coaching inn, the 4 star Mercure Eastgate Hotel has 64 en suite rooms and the AA Rosette awarded High Table Brasserie and Bar. The Mercure Eastgate is ideally situated for visiting the historic colleges as well as participating in the year round entertainment, including open air plays, river punting and the May Day celebrations. Oxford’s main shopping area is within walking distance of the Mercure Eastgate Hotel and it is easily accessible by road via the M40 with parking available on premises at and extra charge. The Hotel also offers free WiFi internet access.
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Total Floors Number: 4
- Total Rooms Number: 64
- Non-Smoking throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air Conditioned Public Areas
- Multilingual Staff
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Sofa Beds Children Only: 12
- Parking at Hotel Cost: £20.00 Per 24 Hours
- Name: OXFORD
- Distance: 1 mile
- Name: HEATHROW
- Distance: 45 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
Bar and Restaurant
Breakfast served from
- Saturday/Sunday: 07:30
- Monday to Friday: 06:30
Breakfast served to
- Saturday/Sunday: 12:00
- Monday to Friday: 11:00
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Highchairs available
- Guide dogs only
- Nearest Rail Name: Oxford Distance: 1 mile
- Nearest Airport Name: Heathrow Distance: 45 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Oxford Area, view our hotels in Oxford Area page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5 based on 22 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.1 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 3.9 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 3.9 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.4 out of 5
New Year In Oxford
Stay Date: 31/12/2014, a customer aged 65+ from BRISTOL who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Unfortunately we were not on top form health wise so did not last until 12mn on New years eve however the Gala Dinner was excellent and staff service was very good. When we arrived the room we had been allocated was small and claustophobic but when w… See more
Unfortunately we were not on top form health wise so did not last until 12mn on New years eve however the Gala Dinner was excellent and staff service was very good. When we arrived the room we had been allocated was small and claustophobic but when we requested a different room this was changed straight away and with no hassle. Both rooms were clean and tidy... Hotel was not really full enough for an exciting Gala Party only approx 20 present so little atmosphere. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 4 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- St Mary the Virgin Church: 4 out of 5
- Magdalen Bridge: 4 out of 5
- Cleaver: 4 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.