Mercure Burford Bridge Hotel 2 Night Christmas Break
4 4 Star:
Per Person Per 2 Nights
Search Christmas Package Availability
Christmas Package Itinerary
- 2 Nights from Sun 24 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Full Board
- 24 December 2017 - Upon your arrival you'll be welcomed by a mouth-watering traditional cream tea in our lounge. Relax in front of our roaring log fire or take a stroll around our gardens with stunning views of Box Hill. Enjoy a relaxing cocktail reception, followed by a delicious three-course candlelit dinner. Afterwards retire to the lounge and join in the Christmas carols. Experience a traditional Midnight Mass at a nearby church, followed by a glass of hot mulled wine with mince pies on your return.
25 December 2017 - Join us for a hearty English breakfast before opening your presents! A magnificent 4 course festive lunch will be served in the Tithe Barn, however, if you would like to dine 'exclusively for adults' in our Emlyn Restaurant (a supplement of 16.00GBP per adult per person applies, supplement bookable and payable locally) - you'll enjoy all the traditional trimmings plus live music, as well as a visit from St Nicholas. Relax and unwind in the afternoon, spending some quality time with your friends and family. Enjoy a buffet dinner in the evening before taking part in our infamous hotel quiz - with a bottle of Champagne for the winning team!
26 December 2017 - Set yourself up for the journey home with a hearty breakfast before departing at your leisure.
The Mercure Burford Bridge Hotel sits within lush gardens at the foot of Box Hill and with the Mole River running through its grounds. This tranquil and scenic hotel offers a peaceful respite away from the city, yet is only 12 miles from London Gatwick and just a short drive from Dorking, Epsom and Guildford.
Whether here for a convenient pre-flight stopover or a relaxing break in the Surrey countryside, you can be certain of a pleasant stay at the Mercure Burford Bridge Hotel. The guest rooms are classical and tasteful in design yet are equipped with all modern amenities. Comfort is assured at the Mercure Burford Bridge Hotel with air-conditioning, satellite TV, free WiFi internet and en-suite bathroom in every guest room.
What’s more, the Mercure Burford Bridge Hotel is also home to the fabulous 1 AA Rosette Awarded Emlyn Restaurant. Serving contemporary cuisine and fine wine in elegant surroundings the hotel’s restaurant offers a dining experience to remember. There is also alfresco dining available on the hotel’s terrace and colourful cocktails in the cosy lounge.
To add a little extra to your stay, the Mercure Burford Bridge Hotel also boasts free onsite parking, 24 hour room service and has an outdoor swimming pool and croquet lawn.
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Outdoor Pool Free: Yes
- Name: DORKING
- Distance: 1 mile
- Name: GATWICK
- Distance: 12 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Baby Listening
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Pets Allowed Cost: £10.00 per night
- Nearest Rail Name: Dorking Distance: 1 mile
- Nearest Airport Name: Gatwick Distance: 12 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Gatwick, view our hotels in Gatwick page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.