Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel and Spa Warwickshire 1 Night New Year Break
4 4 Star:
Search New Year Package Availability
New Year Package Itinerary
- 1 Night from Sun 31 Dec 2017
- Board basis: Dinner Bed & Breakfast
- 31 December 2017 - Kick-start the celebrations with a Glass of Prosecco and Chef's canapes on arrival to our New Year's Eve Black Tie Glitter Ball. Following a 5 course dinner, the fun really starts with our live band and disco till 1am.
01 January 2018 - Enjoy our hot and cold breakfast buffet before departure.
The Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel & Spa, Warwickshire is an idyllic 4* country escape set within 17 acres of stunning woodlands and gardens in the quiet Warwickshire village of Brandon. Brimming with history and original features, the 19th century manor house is close to the site of the former Brandon Castle which dates back to the 1300’s and is mentioned in the Doomsday book.
All 120 contemporary and relaxing rooms at the Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel & Spa, Warwickshire offer fantastic facilities such as satellite television, free Wi-Fi access and a selection of interconnecting rooms. Indulge in a sumptuous dining experience at the Clarendon Restaurant, which serves an extensive menu of Sunday roasts, inspired fish dishes, superb vegetarian recipes and more. The Clarendon Restaurant also offers a delicious breakfast buffet, ensuring an ideal start to your day.
No trip to the Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel & Spa, Warwickshire is complete without treating yourself to a treatment or two at the heavenly Spa Naturel. With a bespoke collection of sensory treatments and 8 relaxing treatment rooms, you can de stress and rejuvenate on your short break. The spa at the Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel & Spa, Warwickshire also boasts an 18m indoor heated pool, sauna, steam room, sensation showers and a fully equipped gym.
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Mini bar
- Room Service 24hr: Yes
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Parking at Hotel Free: Yes
- Name: COVENTRY
- Distance: 10 miles
- Name: BIRMINGHAM INTERNATIONAL
- Distance: 20 miles
- Cots/Cribs Free: No
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Baby Listening
- Baby Sitting
Bar and Restaurant
- Bar in Hotel
- Restaurant in hotel
- Children's Menu available
- Pets Allowed Free: Yes
- Nearest Rail Name: Coventry Distance: 10 miles
- Nearest Airport Name: Birmingham International Distance: 20 miles
To view our full selection of accommodation in Coventry & Area, view our hotels in Coventry & Area page.
SuperBreak Customer Rating
- Overall: SuperBreak Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews
- Sleep: SuperBreak Sleep Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Breakfast: SuperBreak Breakfast Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Staff: SuperBreak Staff Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Location: SuperBreak Location Rating: 4.0 out of 5
Stay Date: 31/12/2016, a customer aged 45-64 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Very happy with hotel including its location. Pool and sauna/steam room good environment. Food good quality. New Year break so limited on options of going anywhere that was open but this was expected. Music on the night geared up for the majority… See more
Very happy with hotel including its location. Pool and sauna/steam room good environment. Food good quality. New Year break so limited on options of going anywhere that was open but this was expected. Music on the night geared up for the majority which were two generations different to our group which didn't help in the overall festivities. Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 4 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 4 out of 5
- Staff: 4 out of 5
- TGI's: 3 out of 5
Stay Date: 31/12/2014, a customer aged 45-64 who stayed in this hotel wrote this review.
Very well organised New Year Break. Staff were lovely. Couldn't fault it. Great service!! See more
Very well organised New Year Break. Staff were lovely. Couldn't fault it. Great service!! Collapse
Overall Hotel Rating: 5 out of 5
- Destination: 4 out of 5
- Sleep: 4 out of 5
- Breakfast: 5 out of 5
- Staff: 5 out of 5
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.