Marlin Apartments Canary Wharf
4 4 Star:
Search for room availability
If you add a free ticket to your break the voucher & redemption details for this will be included in your booking confirmation. If the free item needs to be posted this will be with you within a week.
- Available on London breaks of 2 nights or more
- Book between 1st May 2017 and 29th May 2017
- Staying before 31st October 2017
- Free One Way Thames River Cruise is from Westminster – Tower (or vice versa) per person
- Please ensure you add the offer on the Review & Add page
- If you have added it and your booking is valid, we will email you a voucher that you can use at City Cruises to redeem your free tickets. We will include information on where to find City Cruises' stops in London to do this.
Marlin Canary Wharf is situated in the most prolific part of the Docklands, conveniently located to provide direct access to the O2 Arena, ExCel Exhibition Centre and London City Airport. This development is surrounded by shops, restaurants, and established financial institutions alike, making Marlin Canary Wharf the perfect property for both leisure and corporate stays.
Unique to the Marlin portfolio is the addition of our spacious family apartments and 3 bedroom premier apartments, perfect for accommodating families. Our family apartments not only feature the same high specifications and quality of our premier apartments, but a double sofa bed is provided at no extra cost – making your stay even more cost-effective on a price-per-head basis. The 3 bedroom premier apartments feature two double rooms and a single room, with the option of adding a sofa bed in the living area - sleeping up to 7. Furnished to a high standard, Marlin serviced apartments feature all that you would expect of an apartment and more; queen size beds with superior quality anti-allergy bedding is standard in our apartments. Each bathroom is modern with ultra contemporary finishes and complete with luxury L’Occitane toiletries. Save money on unwanted mini bar and room service charges using your own fully-fitted kitchen.
Just moments from the riverside, you can take a relaxing stroll around Canary Wharf in the daytime and then attend a concert at the O2 Arena in the evening - just one stop away on the Tube.
To view our full selection of accommodation in Docklands, Excel & Greenwich, view our hotels in Docklands, Excel & Greenwich page.
- Rest assured your break is safe with us
- No credit card or booking fees
- Your information is secure with GlobalSign
- Best UK Operator, Globe Awards 2017
Superbreak star ratings are given as a guide to help you choose between our hotels and do not necessarily relate to those awarded by other organisations.
They symbolise the level of service and range of facilities that you can expect at the property; ranging from 1 star - hotels with the simplest range of facilities, to five stars - luxury hotels with a wider range of facilities.
Please note that different countries have different standards and star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located.